Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rubber Match vs Long Beach State

vCash
    Gotta step away, someone keep me up to date please.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    Westburg chases ball in dirt and ks, LT thrown out trying to advance to 2nd on dirt ball. Horrible horrible job by top of the order....

Tied 2-2 going bott 5...
    Yep, and that was following Rowdey striking out on a ball in the dirt.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    Gotta step away, someone keep me up to date please.
    Think I am going to exit for a while as well. Whenever I'm watching we look terrible.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    FFS.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Our defense is putting Cerentola in bad situations.

vCash
    Terrible throwing error, they have a runner on 2nd with 1 out. 2-2
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Another two throwing errors, runner on 3rd 2 outs we are down 2 after the first throwing error and double and ground rule double.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    I swear our hitters don't fight off any close pitches it seems like. Although I don't think Jordan went on the third strike.

vCash
    2 unearned runs, and the inability to score the runner from 3rd with no outs is the difference right now. 5-2 Dirtbags.

vCash
    so clear the LB plan is to throw breaking balls and make us chase. our hitters, particularly Westy and Rowdy, continue to oblige.

New pitcher in for LB. Need to make something happen, B8.

vCash
    Glad we got 1 this weekend. We aren't a good team at the moment

vCash
    Hancock with a lazy fly ball as a pinch hitter. Foscue smokes a ball but it ricochet's off of the 3B to the SS and they throw out Foscue who stumbled. Then Pimentel grounds out again. 3 outs left.

vCash
    I'm not even sure we are a top 20 team at the moment. We aren't a good hitting team right now, our defense is VERY shaky both in the infield and outfield, and we are down our top starter plus our bullpen is still very green. I think the hitting will come around but I could definitely see this team either having to go on the road for a regional or struggling just to make the field. To be honest I'm not that impressed with the team we are losing to. Decent team but nothing special.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    I'm not even sure we are a top 20 team at the moment. We aren't a good hitting team right now, our defense is VERY shaky both in the infield and outfield, and we are down our top starter plus our bullpen is still very green. I think the hitting will come around but I could definitely see this team either having to go on the road for a regional or struggling just to make the field. To be honest I'm not that impressed with the team we are losing to. Decent team but nothing special.
    The West Coast teams like this- if you make mistakes you're going to lose because they keep the games really low scoring in general.

Personally I think he needs to play Cumbest more, Tanner Leggett less, move Pimentel to DH and hope that Tanner Allen isn't hurt again because that's when our slide started.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    We aren't a top 20 team right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    The West Coast teams like this- if you make mistakes you're going to lose because they keep the games really low scoring in general.

Personally I think he needs to play Cumbest more, Tanner Leggett less, move Pimentel to DH and hope that Tanner Allen isn't hurt again because that's when our slide started.
    No doubt, we are not a fundamentally sound defensive team right now and LBSU exposed it. Westburg is always a wild card with errors at SS but having both Pimentel and Allen in the OF is going to be a weakness all year. Beginning of the end of this game was when Allen misplayed a fairly routine fly ball into a triple and injured himself in the process.

vCash
    Right now we don't look good at any aspect of the game. Hitting, fielding, and pitching look below average.
    I think we get it going eventually, but man it's tough seeing us play this bad.

vCash
    Seriously, how many balls below the ankles have we struck out on this weekend? If its 1 its 10.

vCash
    I think without Ginn, we are going to be fighting to make it as a 2 seed somewhere.

vCash
    Back to back strikeouts to start the 9th. Wow.