Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Watch State vs Dirtbags

vCash

Watch State vs Dirtbags

If you go to longbeachstate.com, go to the sports page, then baseball. Under upcoming events, click our game, and there appears to be a Watch option (Called Beach Vision).

vCash
    https://bigwest.org/watch/default.as...ath=long_beach

That link brings you right to the stream. Works on mobile.
    Last edited by Cloak; 02-28-2020 at 12:50 PM.

vCash
    And the lbsu baseball twitter account tweets out the link to the stream before the game.

I am not sure if it will be able to be watched on your phone though?? May have to be on a computer.
    Last edited by confucius say; 02-28-2020 at 10:45 AM.

vCash
    Not feeling good about this weekend.

We aren't playing well & the baseball IQ of these Orange County teams (LBSU, Cal State Fullerton, UC Irvine, JUCOs, etc) is ridiculously high.

They won't challenge our hitters with fast balls like SEC schools will. The West coast teams will breaking ball & command the ball to death at 87-90 mph.

It could get frustrating
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Take 2 of 3 this weekend and Tuesday's loss becomes less of a big deal. Maybe warmer weather will warm up the bats. I'm worried about our pitching but that's just going to have to be an every week thing it seems.

vCash
    I think we are going to be OK this weekend fellas

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post

We aren't playing well & the baseball IQ of these Orange County teams (LBSU, Cal State Fullerton, UC Irvine, JUCOs, etc) is ridiculously high.

They won't challenge our hitters with fast balls like SEC schools will. The West coast teams will breaking ball & command the ball to death at 87-90 mph.

It could get frustrating
    How is their hitting? If they are a stereotypical small ball West Coast team I could see MacLeoud and Cerentola overpowering them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    How is their hitting? If they are a stereotypical small ball West Coast team I could see MacLeoud and Cerentola overpowering them.
    Small ball. This field has the heaviest air in the country. Look forward to many long pop ups like At Tennessee last year
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Landon Leggett at DH......he has shown nothing but being out matched season to date. Nothing

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrydawg View Post
    Landon Leggett at DH......he has shown nothing but being out matched season to date. Nothing
    Tanner Leggett, but yeah, that's interesting. He must be showing something in practice. In fairness, it's a tough lefty on the mound. And Pimentel and Landon Jordan haven't exactly been on fire. So I guess the only other option would Logan Tanner, but you need him available to catch.

vCash
    Tanner Leggett, but yeah, that's interesting. He must be showing something in practice. In fairness, it's a tough lefty on the mound. And Pimentel and Landon Jordan haven't exactly been on fire. So I guess the only other option would Logan Tanner, but you need him available to catch.

vCash
    I don't get it either. He seems to be more of a defensive replacement/pinch runner right now. But hey, maybe the coaches know more than me lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    Are Drew McGowan and Bryce Brock right handed hitters? I'd like to see them get a shot if Leggett still doesn't show us anything

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    Are Drew McGowan and Bryce Brock right handed hitters? I'd like to see them get a shot if Leggett still doesn't show us anything
    Brock, LH; actually McGowan bats from the left side too, throws from the right side.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post

It could get frustrating
    You might as well be called DopeyDawg with all your negativity. Knock it off with all those negative waves man, say something righteous and positive for a change. Right now it's 0-0. We got every bit as much of a chance as they do.

vCash
    Anyone getting the game? Its still just showing a logo on the feed for me

Edit.

Started as I hit submit

vCash
    Submit where?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by deadheaddawg View Post
    Anyone getting the game? Its still just showing a logo on the feed for me

Edit.

Started as I hit submit
    I'm not getting any sound on the feed. Is it just me?

vCash
    Pretty weak approaches so far. Lazy fly ball and 2 strikeouts. Westy worked a full count walk, but couldn't get anything out of it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloak View Post
    I'm not getting any sound on the feed. Is it just me?
    Trust me. You don't want it.