Thread: Watch State vs Dirtbags

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    No
    Wouldn't be the worst line up vs RHP. Would be obliterated vs. LHH

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PKADogs55 View Post
    I'm not bitching at any of yall .. Just a hard loss to take. SORRY
    I enjoy the passion! Hail State and maybe we will figure this thing out....hopefully

vCash
    Not one leader on this team, and it shows.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IngomarDawg View Post
    I enjoy the passion! Hail State and maybe we will figure this thing out....hopefully
    Absolutely brother

vCash
    Lol, half of these kids are in their first or second year of COLLEGE baseball. It?s ok to have them work on their approach at the plate.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by boot View Post
    Lol, half of these kids are in their first or second year of COLLEGE baseball. It?s ok to have them work on their approach at the plate.
    It is .. 23 new guys. That's a lot

vCash
    Its not the fact he hasn't had a hit or got the only one tonight, it's he swings and misses a TON. Obviously he's done better than that in intersquads. I don't like our rh choices. But I don't like him. I'll give him the benefit but the leash is short.
    Granted

vCash
    We had a tough time in each of the last 2 years. I get the passion and frustration but this is a young team that is struggling offensively. Relax for now

vCash
    Our core guys have their approach. Foscue and Allen gonna hit. westburg Is gonna be ok. Rowdey too. The tues loss has led them to press more than usual...
    Yeah, not too worried about any of them. Allen has been banged up and that has hurt some. Same with Hancock.

At the same time the coaches are going to have to do something to get them back on track and just relax and hit the ball.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Yeah, not too worried about any of them. Allen has been banged up and that has hurt some. Same with Hancock.

At the same time the coaches are going to have to do something to get them back on track and just relax and hit the ball.
    Is it fundamentals, or just a lack of identity? We talk about a lack of leadership .. is this Westys team? Who steps up and takes a hold of this team?

vCash

Not worried about our first 4, but crazy not to be worried about our overall lineup. Tons of strikeouts with not much power. Not a good combo.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PKADogs55 View Post
    Is it fundamentals, or just a lack of identity? We talk about a lack of leadership .. is this Westys team? Who steps up and takes a hold of this team?
    Right now probably more lack of fundamentals from guys trying to do too much. Yes we need some team leaders to step up but what about the coaches? They need to step up too. They can't just sit back and hope that there is a Mangum in every group that will straighten everyone out.

vCash
    Right now probably more lack of fundamentals from guys trying to do too much. Yes we need some team leaders to step up but what about the coaches? They need to step up too. They can't just sit back and hope that there is a Mangum in every group that will straighten everyone out.
    I'd rather see somebody hit one in the gap with runners on base than anyone giving a speech.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    I'd rather see somebody hit one in the gap with runners on base than anyone giving a speech.
    Chicken or the egg. Lemonis told them to use the whole field after Alcorn. No one did last night. Use the whole field you get more gap shots. But the players have to do what they are told and Lemonis has to find a way to get them to do it.