Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Coach 34....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by William Tecumsah Sherman View Post
    Coach...I saw your news on Twitter. Where are you headed?
    He's headed to Oregon to join Moorehead, going to be working on making their WR's run deeper routes**

vCash
    Salesmen gonna sell. (and not pay taxes)

Quote Originally Posted by AROB44 View Post
    Not sure that is a requirement of his job.

vCash
    Going back to condom sales, maybe?
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Thanks for the concern. Yes, it was passing records that were set against a tough schedule. Good season

We averaged 37 PPG in district. Pretty strong.

I'll update once the contract is signed
    Our loss. Hate you're leaving but good luck Coach.

vCash
    Man this thread is vitriolic. Just irrelevant bitter personal attacks all over the place

vCash
    I hear Coach34 will be taking Sweet Sixteen advisor role at Western Kentucky basketball.

vCash
    Meridian please
    "We will have no problem in handling Kentucky."-Turfdawg67. MSU suffered a 27-17 defeat in 2022 with 225 yards in total offense.

Banned
    vCash
    Heard he's taking over Gene's Page. **

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_MSU_is_us View Post
    Man this thread is vitriolic. Just irrelevant bitter personal attacks all over the place
    Right. Pretty sad actually.

vCash
    Serious questions Coach34

Do you coach other sports normally? Like track in the spring or something?

Do you teach any classes?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by somebodyshotmypaw View Post
    Serious questions Coach34

Do you coach other sports normally? Like track in the spring or something?

Do you teach any classes?
    Yes and yes
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Congrats on teaching and coaching. Make a difference. So important. Respect for the work you do.
    I don?t get the negative towards someone trying to make a difference in young peoples lives. I don?t always agree with 34 takes but I respect them. Instead of getting angry maybe voice an opinion. He might see and use a bit of it.
    Crazy thing is off this board and another I?ve read and thought and I learned a few things. Considered things I?d never thought about. The great thing about life is watching and hearing other points of view. It will either solidify your beliefs or maybe change them a bit. Not a bad thing!

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance Harbor View Post
    Salesmen gonna sell. (and not pay taxes)
    Explain? Churches are tax exempt.. pastors on the other hand most certainly are not.. we actually pay self employment taxes. The church being tax exempt actually hurts the pastor. I’m paying 15 percent just in SS. So yea, try again.
    Romans 5:8

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    Explain? Churches are tax exempt.. pastors on the other hand most certainly are not.. we actually pay self employment taxes. The church being tax exempt actually hurts the pastor. I’m paying 15 percent just in SS. So yea, try again.
    I heard Preachers tithe by throwing all their money in the air and what god catches he can keep. Is this true?

vCash
    Sounds like you aren't doing it right. Which would also help explain most of your terrible posts.

Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    I heard Preachers tithe by throwing all their money in the air and what god catches he can keep. Is this true?
    Lol. I'm stealing this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgcap View Post
    Congrats on teaching and coaching. Make a difference. So important. Respect for the work you do.
    I don?t get the negative towards someone trying to make a difference in young peoples lives. I don?t always agree with 34 takes but I respect them. Instead of getting angry maybe voice an opinion. He might see and use a bit of it.
    Crazy thing is off this board and another I?ve read and thought and I learned a few things. Considered things I?d never thought about. The great thing about life is watching and hearing other points of view. It will either solidify your beliefs or maybe change them a bit. Not a bad thing!
    Hmmm... rationale perspective does still exist.

vCash
    8,500 views on this thread. Apparently I'm still kind of a big deal. Thank you
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Lol. I'm stealing this.
    I in fact stole it from an old Lewis Grizzard bit about 3 different preachers and how they tithed.