Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: YouTube Tv guys

vCash

YouTube Tv guys

With YouTube Tv how do u stream espn3 and sec +?
    They have all the ESPN sport shows and Sec network. But no espn3 or sec +
    I have Roku also and Fire stick.

Been with Directv since 1993, but $50 is a huge savings on YouTube TV.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    With YouTube Tv how do u stream espn3 and sec +?
    They have all the ESPN sport shows and Sec network. But no espn3 or sec +
    I have Roku also and Fire stick.

Been with Directv since 1993, but $50 is a huge savings on YouTube TV.
    Yes. Gives you access to the ESPN app

vCash
    I have YouTube tv as well and I love it. You will have to download the ESPN app. Use YouTube tv as your provider when prompted.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    You stream the same as you do with DirecTV. You just select search for youTube TV in the providers list search box and sign in with your google account.

I have had it for 3 months now and have not had a single issue with viewing something practically the same exact way I have always watched it.
    One cool bonus is that it also list your saved youtube videos in your DVR.
    The DVR is infinite space.
    I can access all my channels, all my dvr movies, etc from literally anywhere that has a data source.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Can't watch live PD though. Big hit and miss. Hopefully they will get that channel soon.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Oh yeah, it only takes like 5 minutes to sign up too. Took me 40 minutes to drop DirecTV.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    The only thing I don't like about it is extra "tracking" from Google. Gotta have a Gmail account and then... suggestions in my inbox, my shows popping up on the internet in various situations ... uggh. PlayStation Vue was the best... RIP.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    The only thing I don't like about it is extra "tracking" from Google. Gotta have a Gmail account and then... suggestions in my inbox, my shows popping up on the internet in various situations ... uggh. PlayStation Vue was the best... RIP.
    I have not a clue what all this means. LOL, my account with Direct Tv will expire middle of March. Btw, i talked to the Loyalty Department twice, they use to be helpful reducing my bill, not so much now.

Thanks for the info guys, I'm sure I will have more questions soon. Does YouTube tv support Firestick, I have it in my bedroom and Roku in main room.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    Can't watch live PD though. Big hit and miss. Hopefully they will get that channel soon.
    PD?

vCash
    I have not a clue what all this means. LOL, my account with Direct Tv will expire middle of March. Btw, i talked to the Loyalty Department twice, they use to be helpful reducing my bill, not so much now.

Thanks for the info guys, I'm sure I will have more questions soon. Does YouTube tv support Firestick, I have it in my bedroom and Roku in main room.
    We just went through this a couple weeks ago. Our bill went back up so she called them and told them she wanted the discounts put back on but they said there were none available right now. She told them to change it to a lower package which screwed me out of the sec network and baseball games (2 days before opening day) and saved about $10. Woman logic in action.

I told her to call back and go back to the old package and tell them that we would be dropping directv the next month. I just wanted to watch the baseball games and not hassle with it right now. They immediately put her through to the loyalty people who put our discounts back on for a year. Saves us about $80 a month. We are still going to drop and go to YouTube tv or hulu live. I have to talk with the electronics people and have our stuff re-wired and setup for streaming. I am technology challenged and need their help.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AlSwearengen View Post
    We just went through this a couple weeks ago. Our bill went back up so she called them and told them she wanted the discounts put back on but they said there were none available right now. She told them to change it to a lower package which screwed me out of the sec network and baseball games (2 days before opening day) and saved about $10. Woman logic in action.

I told her to call back and go back to the old package and tell them that we would be dropping directv the next month. I just wanted to watch the baseball games and not hassle with it right now. They immediately put her through to the loyalty people who put our discounts back on for a year. Saves us about $80 a month. We are still going to drop and go to YouTube tv or hulu live. I have to talk with the electronics people and have our stuff re-wired and setup for streaming. I am technology challenged and need their help.
    Well, like said I’ve been a customer since 1993, I’ve been checking out You Tube Tv, from what I see, it’s got pretty much what I watch.

vCash
    Well, like said I’ve been a customer since 1993, I’ve been checking out You Tube Tv, from what I see, it’s got pretty much what I watch.
    Drop them. With them since 1997 and went to YTTV and way happier at 40% the price

vCash
    Love Youtube TV. Along with the ESPN app, I can watch most MSU games in the major sports. The DVR function is outstanding too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by notsofarawaydawg View Post
    Love Youtube TV. Along with the ESPN app, I can watch most MSU games in the major sports. The DVR function is outstanding too.
    What is the DVR function? Talk kindergarten speak, lol.

vCash
    I did this. I got youtubetv and had my entire family use it for 2 weeks. No one missed directv one bit.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Ypu can set it to record literally everything msu. Once you set it, it will find it and record it.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    DVR stands for Digital Video Recorder
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    I am an idiot when it comes to change but I cut my bill from 140 to 50 and honestly I have all I need and more sports wise and regular tv. We have poor internet service and it still dominates directv for a third of the cost. My son is at State and daughter in Nashville and we are able to all access.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgcap View Post
    I am an idiot when it comes to change but I cut my bill from 140 to 50 and honestly I have all I need and more sports wise and regular tv. We have poor internet service and it still dominates directv for a third of the cost. My son is at State and daughter in Nashville and we are able to all access.
    That's what I'm talking about, $50 seems to be a 5 star commitment, I also heard Firestick doesn't work with YTTV? I have Roku and Firestick.

vCash
    Recent YouTube TV convert. I love it. We just have OK internet and it still works great. Love the portability too, can very seamlessly watch on mobile devices.

DirecTV was a constant hassle and I just got sick of it. They jacked my bill up without notice one too many times and my satellite always went out when it rained. So now I?m saving money for a superior service.