Thread: Coach Mike Leach?s hangout...........

vCash

Coach Leach?s hangout...........

Last edited by Littleman; 02-25-2020 at 11:42 PM. Reason: Word misspelled.

vCash
    I need to go to Key West soon.

vCash
    He’s got a barstool with his name on it. You don’t have to go that far to hang out with Leach though. You can catch him at MM Shapley’s too. That’s his local spot.

vCash
    His local spot is in Ridgeland? He doesn't have a spot in/around Starkville?
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    If you've never been you defiantly do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    He’s got a barstool with his name on it. You don’t have to go that far to hang out with Leach though. You can catch him at MM Shapley’s too. That’s his local spot.
    Leach, Urban Meyer and Jimmy Buffett are the ones I remember seeing there. There are more though. I dont remember if they had one in Hemmingway's honor because that was his watering hole back in the day too. Different business name but same building.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    His local spot is in Ridgeland? He doesn't have a spot in/around Starkville?
    I meant local to me. Anytime there is business with politicians, the governor, etc...

vCash
    Rec: Stay at The Reach Resort. End of Duval so it’s quiet at night. Has it’s own beach (not many places have a beach in KW). And the best Cuban food on island is at a corner market across the street. Snorkel the coral reef. Jet ski around the island. Eat lots of seafood except conch (it sucks). Stop by Pilar and see if they have a limited edition you can snag. Smoke a Cuban cigar. That’s pretty much it. If you’re lucky, like on my last trip, you can hang with a Russian mobster poolside all week.

vCash
    When I first read the thread title I thought it said Mike Leach's buyout. I was thinking he hasn't even coached a game yet and people already talking about what his buyout is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    Rec: Stay at The Reach Resort. End of Duval so it’s quiet at night. Has it’s own beach (not many places have a beach in KW). And the best Cuban food on island is at a corner market across the street. Snorkel the coral reef. Jet ski around the island. Eat lots of seafood except conch (it sucks). Stop by Pilar and see if they have a limited edition you can snag. Smoke a Cuban cigar. That’s pretty much it. If you’re lucky, like on my last trip, you can hang with a Russian mobster poolside all week.
    I'll second the trip to Papas Pillar the 24 is fantastic and if you can catch one of the special runs its worth the price plus some. They have some great fishing shirts also.

vCash
    Just make sure you don't go down there during the recreational Lobster season opening weekend with out reservations like I did ..... the only vacancy in the Keys that weekend was a 2-story Villa at Hawks Kay Resort back up on Isla-Morada ... Yes I paid $400 per night until we headed for the Northern Gulf 3 days later.... Couldn't get a fishing charter down there either
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    so that is where Cohen did all his willing and dealing.

vCash
    Hopefully he doesn't have one foot in Starkville and the other one in Key West

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by was21 View Post
    He owns a house in Key West

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by was21 View Post
    I don't care where his other foot is. He did this same thing at every stop for as much as I know. Put it this way, it didn't help having Moorhead in his office everyday.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Plus, it is a hell of a lot closer from Starkville to Key West than it is from Pullman to Key West. Just saying.