Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So is Ginn having surgery?

vCash
    I agree with the others, it pisses me off too.

Yes there's been names like glass boy thrown around and junk. They are most certainly entitled to their opinion but damn....

Again, I completely disagree with that notion based on what I've seen by him on the mound. He seems to be a big time competitor. Hope all the best for the kid here and later.

We need him back, he makes the team better....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    I agree with the others, it pisses me off too.

Yes there's been names like glass boy thrown around and junk. They are most certainly entitled to their opinion but damn....

Again, I completely disagree with that notion based on what I've seen by him on the mound. He seems to be a big time competitor. Hope all the best for the kid here and later.

We need him back, he makes the team better....
    You know you can only call people names who don't sign with State right out of high school or has a HC that coach34 doesn't like**

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Not sure if on here. But I've been shown messages where it's been said by people who wore the uniform that we babied him too much.
    FWIW we didn't pitch Cerentola very much if at all in the fall either other than bullpens just like JT. And I remember people saying back in the day that Brandon Woodruff was a "head case" when in reality it turned out that he actually had a fracture in his arm. We see where he is now.

The thing about it is if you pitch someone while they are legitimately hurting that's how you end up with Tommy John.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fader2103 View Post
    You know you can only call people names who don't sign with State right out of high school or has a HC that coach34 doesn't like**
    I guess that's supposed to be a smart ass comment. You can call anybody whatever you want behind a keyboard just like I can call it bullshit.... God forbid anybody get hurt....

vCash
    He’s referring to C34 calling Tommy Stevens names.

Read the board a little bit and get your panties out of your crack.

vCash
    I be surprise if we see him before the start of the SEC weekend starts and then I'd be surprise if it is more then one or two innings a weekend. I don't blame him. His arm is worth a lot of money.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    I guess that's supposed to be a smart ass comment. You can call anybody whatever you want behind a keyboard just like I can call it bullshit.... God forbid anybody get hurt....
    I know your kinda new here but those ** means a sarcastic comment.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fader2103 View Post
    I know your kinda new here but those ** means a sarcastic comment.
    Understood....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
    He’s referring to C34 calling Tommy Stevens names.

Read the board a little bit and get your panties out of your crack.
    Sorry, let me go put my BIG BOY panties on, they are comfy though so maybe you should try a pair out.** How about those asterisks??

I did see that stuff about Steven's too but can't say I kept up with who said what.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    I be surprise if we see him before the start of the SEC weekend starts and then I'd be surprise if it is more then one or two innings a weekend. I don't blame him. His arm is worth a lot of money.
    His arm is only worth a lot of money if he is able to show it off. People saying he's sitting out the season and going pro aren't thinking. There's no way he's getting drafted high if he sits out a whole season with a mystery arm injury. Doubt that changes if he throws 30 innings of relief on season either. MLB has plenty of arms to choose from early in the draft that are out there throwing innings. Unless ginn comes back and pitches effectively through sec play without anymore injury issues, he'll need to come back in 2021 and prove he's healthy to get drafted highly.

vCash
    A certain person with rock solid sources is saying JT is done for the season.