Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How Much Longer is Our Administration Going To Allow The CFB Trailer Home To Exist?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    MSU administration and fanbase = stupid
    Shotgun = visionary
    FWIW, I don't think our admin is stupid. I think their priorities are just out of order.

We have some big picture fans but overall our fan base has way too many people that live in a bubble and lack foresight.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    Shotgun, pretty sick calling Msu fans stupid because of your vision. As far as money and Msu, look around and see what has happened the last decade, much improvements and more will be coming. We haven't always had money.
    I couldn't care less what your sick of.

I agree that we've done a ton. I just heavily disagree with the current priorities

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BB30 View Post
    Terrible take.

You are constantly bashing our fans and Mississippians in general. You consistently dog our fans as poor, backwards minded people. That couldn't be further from the truth. Many of our biggest boosters have had tremendous success thanks to their forward thinking and confident mindset.

Get off your couch and go make millions--then donate those many millions to the school and earmark that money to make any renovations that you see fit. Otherwise I would stay away from trying to spend other people's money. Just because we get a lot of SEC money doesn't mean we have this huge budget. Look at our recruiting budget, one of the lowest in the SEC.

It costs quite a bit to run an athletic program. Uniforms, clothes, tutors, food, resources etc. all cost money. Many of our non revenue sports cost quite a bit of money. The Hump has been neglected for years and needs a facelift. The football program has had a ton of new editions and upgrades. I am sure they will fix the endzone at some point over the next 5-7 years. Be patient everything can't happen over night just because you decide that it should.
    We're not a mom and pop man.

Football should be first. That stadium is the front porch of the university. It should come first. Fix that and then move to other stuff.

The priorities of what's best for MSU are out of order.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    I couldn't care less what your sick of.

I agree that we've done a ton. I just heavily disagree with the current priorities
    and we don't give a damn about what YOU WANT .... why don't you just start a diary and write to yourself so the rest of us won't get caught up in your senseless dribble and derogatory remarks
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    and we don't give a damn about what YOU WANT .... why don't you just start a diary and write to yourself so the rest of us won't get caught up in your senseless dribble and derogatory remarks
    +1

vCash
    I am starting to think something is actually wrong with shotgun and maybe we shouldn't make fun of him.

He's clearly a bit touched

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    I disagree
    We need a legit IPF 10x more than we need to fix the endzone. We are on par with anyone for our football facilities except for an IPF. Palmerio should be a baseball only building. The endzone doesnt need fixing anyway it is fine and unique as it is.

If you have been to OM's and ours you would say the same thing. We are ahead of them with the weight room, stadium, atmosphere all of it except an IPF.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    We need a legit IPF 10x more than we need to fix the endzone. We are on par with anyone for our football facilities except for an IPF. Palmerio should be a baseball only building. The endzone doesnt need fixing anyway it is fine and unique as it is.

If you have been to OM's and ours you would say the same thing. We are ahead of them with the weight room, stadium, atmosphere all of it except an IPF.
    I don't agree with the way he goes about saying it but we do need to fix the South end zone. I mean our AD came out and said on the radio it is a priority. It's going to happen. I don't want to be compared to what Ole Miss does facility wise. They are idiots. Of course we do our stuff better than they do. That doesn't mean it can't be better. They are not the standard bearer of what we need to look like, even though our budgets are the same because they don't know what the hell they are doing. We will soon have the budget to make all of these changes and none of it will matter. In 5 or 6 years we will be bitching about whether or not to gold plate the toilets.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarius View Post
    I don't agree with the way he goes about saying it but we do need to fix the South end zone. I mean our AD came out and said on the radio it is a priority. It's going to happen. I don't want to be compared to what Ole Miss does facility wise. They are idiots. Of course we do our stuff better than they do. That doesn't mean it can't be better. They are not the standard bearer of what we need to look like, even though our budgets are the same because they don't know what the hell they are doing. We will soon have the budget to make all of these changes and none of it will matter. In 5 or 6 years we will be bitching about whether or not to gold plate the toilets.
    Well if you want to get the most in state recruits, and keep them in state (that will probably set Shotgun off again) we need to have the best facillities in the state. And we have them except for an IPF.

We are a SEC football program, we should have a badass IPF. South Panola has one why cant State get a football only building. Palmerio was fine in 2007 it aint now. We either need to build a new one or renovate Palmeiro big time

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Well if you want to get the most in state recruits, and keep them in state (that will probably set Shotgun off again) we need to have the best facillities in the state. And we have them except for an IPF.

We are a SEC football program, we should have a badass IPF. South Panola has one why cant State get a football only building. Palmerio was fine in 2007 it aint now. We either need to build a new one or renovate Palmeiro big time
    And we will be able to do that and the South Endzone within 5 years (and they both need to happen). One isn't going to stop the other.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msu15 View Post
    I think this is the 12th thread you've made about this since I joined.
    It is .. just like pms.