Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How Much Longer is Our Administration Going To Allow The CFB Trailer Home To Exist?

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Looks matter people! Getting the correct logo on the helmet & getting rid of the Wal-Mart logo MATTERS!
    and what is the "correct logo" since I guess you are the general consensus on what the people want?
    No Signature

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    and what is the "correct logo" since I guess you are the general consensus on what the people want?
    Frankly, I think we have a pretty stupid fan base overall that really doesn't get it. They don't know what they want because they lack the vision to see what's best for the university. Stay in your bubble & you'll never see it
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Frankly, I think we have a pretty stupid fan base overall that really doesn't get it. They don't know what they want because they lack the vision to see what's best for the university. Stay in your bubble & you'll never see it

Since you are so elite and smarter than us all why don't you F*ck off and go cheer for someone else and leave us pour ole misphispte steate people to be ignorant.

Maybe we are all just smarter than you are and can see how your little tirades don't change sh!t and what you bitch about isn't important..
    Stick to your day job...

vCash
    So you can't answer the question? Also who are you to say "they lack vision"? When did you become the standard for what the Mississippi State athletic department needs to follow?
    No Signature

Banned
    vCash
    So, the endzone looks bad, but putting a tin roof over DWS would look ahhhmazing. Got it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    When did you become the standard for what the Mississippi State athletic department needs to follow?
    When you opened your mouth

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    Since you are so elite and smarter than us all why don't you F*ck off and go cheer for someone else and leave us pour ole misphispte steate people to be ignorant.

Maybe we are all just smarter than you are and can see how your little tirades don't change sh!t and what you bitch about isn't important..
    Stick to your day job...
    Or the MSU fan base could step up & see reality

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post

Stick to your day job...
    As much as he posts, I don't think he has a day job. Here lies the problem, too much idle time on his hands.

vCash
    I'm reading articles & listening to Cohen on the radio talk about how everything else seems to be a priority on campus other than doing something with the South Endzone & frankly I think it's ludicrous that it's not the #1 priority.

Currently, we have college football's version of a trailer home sitting in the South Endzone & the powers that be appear to be just OK with that.

College football in particular is the front porch to your school. It's what everyone sees. We're talking millions of people every Saturday form their opinion of Mississippi State University based on what they see on TV.

Do you know the opinion that many people form when they see the trailer home in the South Endzone? Cheap. They think we are poor & cheap.

Do you know what recruits who are trying to decide between us, Bama, LSU, Auburn, A&M think when they walk into our stadium? Cheap. They aren't at the same status as those other places. They sell family because they have too.

Looks matter people! Getting the correct logo on the helmet & getting rid of the Wal-Mart logo MATTERS!

We can be the greatest university in the world & have the greatest family atmosphere known to man, but the pool of people that will want to be a part of this great university will never be what it could be until we get the appearance right.

Just sick & tired of people in the bubble not seeing it. Please for goodness sakes fix the eye sores that millions of people see on TV each & every week.

We can disagree about what should be done in that endzone, but we should all agree that something has to be done. It's way past time.

Get the priorities straight!

Write a big enough check and you can make it happen.

vCash
    When you opened your mouth
    I know you are you used to having your mouth open but I actually don't open my mouth when I type.
    No Signature

vCash
    Until it's done, I may make another 20.

Let's put some fake deer and a car on cinder blocks in your front yard and let's see how quickly your wife demands change.
    So you admit you're the woman in this scenario? Noted.

Spoiler alert - When this does eventually get done, your childish rants on a message board will have had exactly ZERO (0) influence on the matter.

vCash
    did you just call my ass stupid ???
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BB30 View Post
    Does anyone hang out with Shotgun regularly in person? I would like to know if he is always like this or just on the message board?
    I have suspicions that I used to work with him. I believe his first name starts with an S. It would explain a lot...on both ends.

vCash
    This is pretty sharp seeing as how you're in your own bubble on this exact discussion. I'd love to see a new SEZ structure, but it may not be in the top 5 of facilities/managerial issues within the AD. They HAVE to do something about the Hump (and it looks like they will). That should be numero uno. Secondly, if they don't greatly improve gameday logisitics/experience, there won't be enough people to put them in that SEZ. I'm a loyal customer buying a product I am basically addicted to with regards to football. It's like cigarettes in the 60's/70's, yet they've somehow found a way to turn me off to wanting to go to the game and it has less to do with the teams performance than the hassle of getting in and out with both my car and person. Then there's the backup at the gates due to not enough metal detectors and the sham of concessions that has turned everyone off. After that, they need to re do the underside of the East stands, monetize the west quarter deck with suites, THEN they can start talking about chairbacking the lower bowls on the E & W side to come up with what type of SEZ structure is feasible for our attendance. It's just not of grave importance at this time and I think that's what everyone here is trying to tell you that you just can't seem to understand for some odd reason.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PMDawg View Post
    Write a big enough check and you can make it happen.
    You forget....Shotgun thinks no one (especially him) needs to be writing checks....the SEC money is plenty. Those of us that have been contributing to the Bulldog Club since its inception are just some of the biggest suckers on the planet as far as he is concerned. Of course, Shotgun has no idea or is privilege to the expenditures of the Athletic Department. He just sees the amount that we get from the SEC and thinks that is all we need.
    "I'm sure the universe is full of intelligent life. It's just been too intelligent to come here." -- Arthur C. Clarke

vCash
    Shotgun, pretty sick calling Msu fans stupid because of your vision. As far as money and Msu, look around and see what has happened the last decade, much improvements and more will be coming. We haven't always had money.

vCash
    MSU administration and fanbase = stupid
    Shotgun = visionary

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipedream View Post
    This is pretty sharp seeing as how you're in your own bubble on this exact discussion. I'd love to see a new SEZ structure, but it may not be in the top 5 of facilities/managerial issues within the AD. They HAVE to do something about the Hump (and it looks like they will). That should be numero uno. Secondly, if they don't greatly improve gameday logisitics/experience, there won't be enough people to put them in that SEZ. I'm a loyal customer buying a product I am basically addicted to with regards to football. It's like cigarettes in the 60's/70's, yet they've somehow found a way to turn me off to wanting to go to the game and it has less to do with the teams performance than the hassle of getting in and out with both my car and person. Then there's the backup at the gates due to not enough metal detectors and the sham of concessions that has turned everyone off. After that, they need to re do the underside of the East stands, monetize the west quarter deck with suites, THEN they can start talking about chairbacking the lower bowls on the E & W side to come up with what type of SEZ structure is feasible for our attendance. It's just not of grave importance at this time and I think that's what everyone here is trying to tell you that you just can't seem to understand for some odd reason.
    West quarter decks have supposed to have been the next priority for a while now, it got pushed when the N endzone happened instead with the different variety of suites. Either way Suites on west side should be before the S Endzone happens.
    Also have to think about, whenever we do something the South endzone we will have to tear down that gigantic scoreboard.. and if there is no rush for seats or suites or need of the building.. which is now the visitors lockerroom... why push that forward.

We have way bigger projects to take care of that will pay off way more than Shotgun's mental dribble of personal opinion.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PMDawg View Post
    I have suspicions that I used to work with him. I believe his first name starts with an S. It would explain a lot...on both ends.
    It just baffles me how much complaining he does at times. I really do enjoy a lot of Shotgun's posts and he provides some decent insight on occasion, but man, he can start some headscratching threads.

vCash
    Terrible take.

You are constantly bashing our fans and Mississippians in general. You consistently dog our fans as poor, backwards minded people. That couldn't be further from the truth. Many of our biggest boosters have had tremendous success thanks to their forward thinking and confident mindset.

Get off your couch and go make millions--then donate those many millions to the school and earmark that money to make any renovations that you see fit. Otherwise I would stay away from trying to spend other people's money. Just because we get a lot of SEC money doesn't mean we have this huge budget. Look at our recruiting budget, one of the lowest in the SEC.

It costs quite a bit to run an athletic program. Uniforms, clothes, tutors, food, resources etc. all cost money. Many of our non revenue sports cost quite a bit of money. The Hump has been neglected for years and needs a facelift. The football program has had a ton of new editions and upgrades. I am sure they will fix the endzone at some point over the next 5-7 years. Be patient everything can't happen over night just because you decide that it should.