Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How Much Longer is Our Administration Going To Allow The CFB Trailer Home To Exist?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msu15 View Post
    I think this is the 12th thread you've made about this since I joined.
    Until it's done, I may make another 20.

Let's put some fake deer and a car on cinder blocks in your front yard and let's see how quickly your wife demands change.

vCash
    Lighten up on Shotgun....he needs professional help
    "I'm sure the universe is full of intelligent life. It's just been too intelligent to come here." -- Arthur C. Clarke

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Until it's done, I may make another 20.

Let's put some fake deer and a car on cinder blocks in your front yard and let's see how quickly your wife demands change.
    Haha I hear ya bud

vCash
    I saw a thread the other day on SECrant that was about what the worst sec football stadium is. It was several pages long the last time I looked.

Davis Wade had not even been mentioned as one of the worst. People mentioning it put it in the middle of the pack. (The consensus was vandy was the worst with ole miss the second worst). The other fanbases thar watch our games on TV do not agree with shotguns take.

Shotgun is over reacting. I am not a fan of the end zone, but it is hardly any embarrassment.
    Last edited by deadheaddawg; 02-22-2020 at 08:54 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by deadheaddawg View Post
    I saw a thread the other day on SECrant that was about what the worst sec football stadium is. It was several pages long the last time I looked.

Davis Wade had not even been mentioned as one of the worst. People mentioning it put it in the middle of the pack. (The consensus was vandy was the worst with ole miss the second worst). The other fanbases thar watch our games on TV do not agree with shotguns take.

Shotgun is over reacting. I am not a fan of the end zone, but it is hardly any embarrassment.
    I agree that Vandy has the worst. I'd say Mizzou is worse than Ole Miss but I would put Ole Miss solidly in at 12 so I'm not far off in opinion.

vCash
    What's wrong with a trailer home? Shag carpet will be back in style, you just watch...

vCash
    I'm surprised Tusk hasn't been offended by this thread**

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    I'm surprised Tusk hasn't been offended by this thread**
    gimmie a second....
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    The stadium is fine. You are going to die on this hill alone. We will have one of the best homefield atmospheres in the nation again now that some responsibility has been brought back to the program.

We have bigger issues. An IPF is literally the only thing we are missing from being on par with the best of the best

vCash
    Say what you will about OMs ..... but you can get in the gate there and get actual service at the concession stand. ...and they have a wider variety of food options.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    The stadium is fine. You are going to die on this hill alone.
    I disagree
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    Say what you will about OMs ..... but you can get in the gate there and get actual service at the concession stand. ...and they have a wider variety of food options.
    For now. I would be really surprised if Cohen doesn't upgrade that this offseason just based on things he has done since December. Heck- he pretty much called out Aramark after the USM game on Twitter.

At the very least the food trucks that have been coming to Dudy-Noble. It would probably be pretty easy to park them at Davis Wade in certain spots where they have been selling MSU merchandise and memorabilia on the West side. I assume the East side has some areas that could work for food trucks as well.

The only thing gameday related that I have little confidence in is the traffic flow. Every year game one it looks like some smartass comes up with some "great new plan" that they think will work better only to go back to the plan that has been working for years after their great idea turns into a royal cluster****. Doesn't really matter who the AD is. Happened under LT, Byrne, Stricklin, and Cohen.

vCash
    I disagree
    Well, at this point I do agree that they should just take out the renaissance fair tents and it would be an improvement. I can't imagine that MSU makes a ton of money off of them anyway. It looks like we're going to have a jousting tournament in the end zone after the game or something.

vCash
    On TV we do. In person means very little compared to perception on TV. 60K compared to 3 mil

Only Vandy's looks worse on TV
    On TV, who cares about in person. Next he will be bitching about low attendance.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    For now. I would be really surprised if Cohen doesn't upgrade that this offseason just based on things he has done since December. Heck- he pretty much called out Aramark after the USM game on Twitter.

At the very least the food trucks that have been coming to Dudy-Noble. It would probably be pretty easy to park them at Davis Wade in certain spots where they have been selling MSU merchandise and memorabilia on the West side. I assume the East side has some areas that could work for food trucks as well.

The only thing gameday related that I have little confidence in is the traffic flow. Every year game one it looks like some smartass comes up with some "great new plan" that they think will work better only to go back to the plan that has been working for years after their great idea turns into a royal cluster****. Doesn't really matter who the AD is. Happened under LT, Byrne, Stricklin, and Cohen.
    The traffic problem is a good one to have and really has no solution. You have 60,000 people, 90% of whom come by car, on a campus that usually has less than half that number on it. You don't build a road net on a campus to handle events that only happen 6-7 a year. If you look at the long term plan for campus that is only going to get worse.

vCash
    This is blown so far out of proportion. Our stadium looks pretty darn good, and if anything, the endzone currently as least makes us unique, which can sometimes stand out more than one that looks pretty much like everybody else.

And look around at other stadiums; it's not like everybody even in the SEC looks like Bama or Tennessee. I actually like the way our endzone looks more than Oklahoma or Clemson. Even Ohio State's can look a little janky.

Our football stadium is just fine. Would it look better to find a nice way to bowl in the whole thing? Yeah, probably. Should it be at the very top of the administration's priorities? Not a chance.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    This is blown so far out of proportion. Our stadium looks pretty darn good, and if anything, the endzone currently as least makes us unique, which can sometimes stand out more than one that looks pretty much like everybody else.

And look around at other stadiums; it's not like everybody even in the SEC looks like Bama or Tennessee. I actually like the way our endzone looks more than Oklahoma or Clemson. Even Ohio State's can look a little janky.

Our football stadium is just fine. Would it look better to find a nice way to bowl in the whole thing? Yeah, probably. Should it be at the very top of the administration's priorities? Not a chance.
    Pretty much disagree with every point you made here. The endzone looks like crap & is a misrepresentation of our university. Forms a perception that isn't real
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Pretty much disagree with every point you made here. The endzone looks like crap & is a misrepresentation of our university. Forms a perception that isn't real
    Obviously you disagree. And it's pretty clear that essentially no one else on here agrees with you. So why keep talking about it? We're all well aware of where you stand.

That perception seems to only be in your mind.

vCash
    I disagree with you.

vCash
    Does anyone hang out with Shotgun regularly in person? I would like to know if he is always like this or just on the message board?