Thread: Rickea Jackson

vCash

Rickea Jackson

Rickea Jackson
    Career high 34 points tonight...to help lead Miss. State to the come from behind win over Auburn.

Miss. State women's basketball version of Dontae' Jones.
    Last edited by jdelta02; 02-20-2020 at 11:27 PM.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Strong.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jdelta02 View Post
    Rickea Jackson
    Career high 34 points tonight...to help lead Miss. State to the come from behind win over Auburn.

Miss. State women's basketball version of Dontae' Jones.
    and she'll be here a lot longer than Jones was. Only question is where will she rank on the all time scoring list once she's thru? My guess would be 2nd, just behind Latoya Thomas.

vCash
    After the upcoming off-season when she gets in the weight room, she will become impossible to guard. She is the most natural player we have had. He athleticism is off the charts and her mindset which is the key, is unparalleled. She is very modest, unselfish and positive.

vCash
    And she can score from anywhere. I bet she works on the 3-pointer in the off-season a lot too. She's gonna have some fun before she's done!
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

vCash
    Great game by Jackson. She is very talented. When she gets focused to score or get the ball she is a load. She has potential to be Aja Wilson good at MSU. The play at the end when she ripped the ball from Aub player who had inside position, bounced back up to score before the Aub girl knew what happened. That play showed how good she is.

I think I heard the announcer say Vivians scored 39 once as a freshmen?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    Great game by Jackson. She is very talented. When she gets focused to score or get the ball she is a load. She has potential to be Aja Wilson good at MSU. The play at the end when she ripped the ball from Aub player who had inside position, bounced back up to score before the Aub girl knew what happened. That play showed how good she is.

I think I heard the announcer say Vivians scored 39 once as a freshmen?
    But freshman VV probably shot 54 times to get that 39.

vCash
    She's the kind of player we can win the natty with if the other pieces fall into place

vCash
    Went back and looked one of the 2017 Jordan Brand Classic videos. Sidney Cooks looked really impressive in that game. She ran the court really well, displayed dribbling, passing, shooting, rebounding, defended very well, all around type game. Also, she was posting up a lot, rebounded well. Her post moves looked really good, very quick moves, crafty. Also, she was one the highest scorers in the game....on the winning team with players like Chennedy Carter, Rennia Davis, Evina Westbrook, ect...they blew out the other team.

Add her to...
    Rickea Jackson, Jessika Carter, Chloe Bibby, Yemiyah Morris, Promise Taylor, and freshman Deyona Gaston...lots of talent to work with for Coach Johnnie Harris and the rest of the staff.

The young guards and wings currently on the team are all really talented.

Then you have another McDonald's All-American in Mardison Hayes coming in...multi-positional player. Very talented.

3 McDonald'a All-Americans, and other high level talent on the roster for next season.
    Last edited by jdelta02; 02-21-2020 at 08:47 PM.