Quote Originally Posted by jacobyjones5 View Post
Some of my thoughts on the game:
1.One of the worst officiating performances I?ve ever seen! We could?ve gotten a foul call pretty much every time we went up with the ball inside! The refs only called fouls when SCAR was basically intentionally fouling us to keep us from getting the easy buckets. Plus two phantom calls on Ado to end the game plus a non-existent moving screen...
2. We may be the most athletic team in the SEC but we have run no offense at all. Howland and his assistants have failed to teach players to move without the ball. The players have also not been taught how to make a sequence of passes to find an open shot. It?s either a drive and kick out or lob to a semi open Perry down low. Never see our guys whipping the ball around unless it?s on a fast break.
3. Even despite the 2nd point this team is so talented that I think they?ll make the tournament. I like the effort they play with and think they have some toughness.
14 assists on 23 made fgs and shot 50% from the field .. that’s very good and was 5/12 from 3 that’s very good against a team that defends you to death
For sure too many turnovers and very sloppy with the ball in the last 2 -3 minutes
Out rebounded our opponent again.
And made more free throws than the opponent shot..

And most important won the game..