Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What's going on with Ginn?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    You don’t go to BHam for a 2nd opinion. You go for confirmation and to schedule surgery.
    Fair point

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    Am I the only one that thinks a tiny spark has fueled a huge fire? Maybe the rumor is true and maybe it's not but damn man typical gloom State waiting on the bad takes a little one liner and runs with it and turns it into JT is done.
    People want info. I provided it. I'm sorry you and others need a link. I'd love to be wrong..... but....

vCash
    Honestly, I've just been kind of waiting for something like this at some point this year. They've just been way too cautious with him for way too long. It seemed obvious he was destined for this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    People want info. I provided it. I'm sorry you and others need a link. I'd love to be wrong..... but....
    I don't need a link but anybody can go around spouting names out. I can say I heard the whole team got caught banging hookers in the locker room but that doesn't make it true now does it? That's all I'm saying, maybe it's right who knows but damn seriously? If you have proof then so be it....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    I don't need a link but anybody can go around spouting names out. I can say I heard the whole team got caught banging hookers in the locker room but that doesn't make it true now does it? That's all I'm saying, maybe it's right who knows but damn seriously? If you have proof then so be it....
    As a rule I don't just spout stuff....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    You don’t go to BHam for a 2nd opinion. You go for confirmation and to schedule surgery.
    Unfortunately.

vCash
    Homedawg is always extremely accurate.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    I'm hearing just inflammation same as last year. This is after the B'ham trip. I could be wrong but the source I trust 100%.

vCash
    He was being coddled anyway, so wasn't going to hold up as a Friday starter and McLeod was gonna take it from him anyway. Yes it hurts, but next man up. These guys are pretty resilient so don't throw the season away just yet. Just might not be as special as it could have been if he's done for the season.

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    Honestly, I've just been kind of waiting for something like this at some point this year. They've just been way too cautious with him for way too long. It seemed obvious he was destined for this.
    Any chance that's why he came to school over going pro? There was concern over this?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    I'm hearing just inflammation same as last year. This is after the B'ham trip. I could be wrong but the source I trust 100%.
    I'm hearing worse than that. We will see, but what I heard doesn't sound good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    Jesus...In that case, what is his role, then? Sunday starter, and we get whatever we get from him? Obviously he hist longevity can't be relied upon to be the Friday guy. I guess that's not the end of the world, but damn...

vCash
    I can respect that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Jesus...In that case, what is his role, then? Sunday starter, and we get whatever we get from him? Obviously he hist longevity can't be relied upon to be the Friday guy. I guess that's not the end of the world, but damn...
    Closer?

vCash
    Everyone is going to have to get used to more arm injuries in college baseball.

The reason is that Major League Baseball teams have figured out that HS pitchers are overly risky for 1st round picks unless they are transcendent talents,

Thus more & more velocity is going to start getting to college & more & more arm injuries are going to happen. These same arm injuries have always happened, it's just that they happened at the lower levels of the minor leagues because these kids were signing pro contracts.

I'll always say: pitchers should sign & go pro out of high school & hitters should go to college. For most pitchers, the amount they get offered out of HS will be the most they ever see. Simply a risky position
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    Closer?
    He would probably be outstanding in this role. If Brandon Smith would've stayed healthy, it would've been a good situation
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Everyone is going to have to get used to more arm injuries in college baseball.

The reason is that Major League Baseball teams have figured out that HS pitchers are overly risky for 1st round picks unless they are transcendent talents,

Thus more & more velocity is going to start getting to college & more & more arm injuries are going to happen. These same arm injuries have always happened, it's just that they happened at the lower levels of the minor leagues because these kids were signing pro contracts.

I'll always say: pitchers should sign & go pro out of high school & hitters should go to college. For most pitchers, the amount they get offered out of HS will be the most they ever see. Simply a risky position
    Very accurate assessment

vCash
    Mac on Friday
    Cerentola on Sat
    Sims on Sunday

vCash
    I'm no expert but the biggest problem I see is way to much "travel ball" for pitchers. They pitch all year long now days and it starts way before they are developed in the muscle structure.

vCash
    This hard for me to understand because I thought his pitching was limited throughout high school.