Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bama hires Charlie Strong as Defense Analyst

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    Also, don't change the subject of you commenting like an asshole douchebag.
    The proper place for you to spew stupid shit is here: https://www.sippolitics.com/

The board owners went out and set up an entirely new website for you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    WTF is their budget?!? And did he turn us down for... this?
    I probably heard it on a message board, so take that for what its worth, but I heard Strong had some bad experience in the state of Mississippi and will not ever choose to work here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
    I probably heard it on a message board, so take that for what its worth, but I heard Strong had some bad experience in the state of Mississippi and will not ever choose to work here.
    Good thing Tuscaloosa AL is Paris France compared to Mississippi.**

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    I am not going to let someone call a teenage girl a "little bitch" regardless of platform. Simple as that. I have a mother, a sister, a wife, and a daughter. I call that type of rhetoric out no matter where I see it. You will not see an apology from me for it.
    Fact of the matter, this is a sports board and comments like that have no place in any public setting. People need to stand up to stuff like that. Just like people that referred to our women's basketball team as Titty Dawgs for years. Calling them out was the only thing that ended it.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Yeah, it's a whole 80 miles away. Strong is a man a principles.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    You asked for this*....

"It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutter Cobreh View Post
    Not how it works chief... your incessant replies would be the reason it gets locked.

And we wonder why the poli. board had to be moved to a different platform.... some people simply can not separate things.

Back on topic, I wonder if Bama has had to build a separate building on campus to house all their analysts or do they allow them to work remotely??? At some point, you'd think they'd run out of office space. I bet they went the cubicle route (like a call center) though, since they're essentially only a temporary employee. Tusk - do you know?
    We've made more than enough space. Here's a couple pics of "Analyst Housing" recently built on campus:

"It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    I am not going to let someone call a teenage girl a "little bitch" regardless of platform. Simple as that. I have a mother, a sister, a wife, and a daughter. I call that type of rhetoric out no matter where I see it. You will not see an apology from me for it.
    Fact of the matter, this is a sports board and comments like that have no place in any public setting. People need to stand up to stuff like that. Just like people that referred to our women's basketball team as Titty Dawgs for years. Calling them out was the only thing that ended it.
    what a soldier you are - me thinks anyone who prioritizes defending a message board rant over picketing in the streets is FOS. stay triggered jr!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    We've made more than enough space. Here's a couple pics of "Analyst Housing" recently built on campus:

From what I've heard from my sources, I thought the analysts were placed in the pod on their first day so Saban could extract all their football knowledge and place it into a database. After that they just roamed Tuscaloosa until the landed another job. Is that not true???

Ole Miss has "The Network", while Bama has "The Matrix"....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoplectic View Post
    what a soldier you are - me thinks anyone who prioritizes defending a message board rant over picketing in the streets is FOS. stay triggered jr!
    If a teenager (boy or girl) does not have the education and/or mental acuity, maturity or understanding (that is a reason why we don't let teenagers vote) then keep them out of the press. They shouldn't be in this quagmire anyway! I think that was the reason behind the first negative post about this girl as she is obviously only relaying what an adult told her to say.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutter Cobreh View Post
    From what I've heard from my sources, I thought the analysts were placed in the pod on their first day so Saban could extract all their football knowledge and place it into a database. After that they just roamed Tuscaloosa until the landed another job. Is that not true???

Ole Miss has "The Network", while Bama has "The Matrix"....
    Please excuse my ignorance on this subject (be kind Shotgun and others), but how many "analyst" can a school hire? How many does MSU have?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    Any group that thinks cow farts and my SUV are gonna destroy the planet are foolish lemmings.
    Head back to the pack to bitch about this place some more Bully13... I let ya have a chance but you off your damn rocker again.

vCash
    Ha! That makes more sense. I truly thought he was a landshark troll.

*In reply to Scooba

vCash
    Just ignore it. No Poli opinion has ever been changed online. And you clearly didn't just scold him for the little bitch comment you then went on a political rant about climate change. If you just wanted to say something about the little bitch comment you should have just left it at that. Yes, He's an idiot for calling a 16 yo girl a little bitch everyone knows this but then you going on a paragraph rant about climate and methane etc. was unnecessary if you were just trying to call they guy out for making the LB comment.

vCash
    Downvotes_Hype

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    I would say, what has she even said that someone could disagree with? She is in people's business because they have failed the public good. People don't like what she is saying because it gives them shame on their inaction. She wants politicians to act as if the house is on fire over climate change, yep. She reminds the old boomers that have literally 17d everything up in their lifetime that young people are watching, yep.

Like she is pushing for localized renewable energy generation. No brainer. Limits the need for foreign energy today and into the future. It is the best way to return the middle east back to the 14th century. Everyone should be on board with renewable technologies, smart grids, localized energy production. In my opinion, there is two ways the climate is going to effect our economy during my lifetime. It is either going to destroy the economy through the gigantic impacts of climate change across our country and throughout the world, or it is going to give birth to new technologies and new opportunities. I for one support the new opportunities.
    I have a few questions. And then some comments that hopefully spur you to seek the truth because you will not find it with Greta and the likes. When you think about it from a logical standpoint, it requires an extreme level of arrogance to think humans can impact the climate, if the data and history of the earth is fully understood. The earth was here long before us, and will be here long after us, and the climate has always changed with or without humans.

Can you name one time the climate on earth has been stagnant? To make it easier, has there ever been a single day or hour in earths history the climate has been stagnant? Have you researched atmospheric CO2 levels over the history of the earth? Do you even know how much of the atmosphere CO2 makes up? Do you know current levels are not even close to periods of historic highs, before humans ever lived, let alone any ?combustion? engine. What caused those CO2 spikes, if there were no terrible humans or engines? Do you realize that the Amazon rain forest has actually re established itself, due to slightly higher CO2 recently? You know that key thing plants need to survive. If CO2 is so bad, why isn?t Oxygen? Oxygen makes up a much larger percentage of the atmosphere than CO2. Both oxygen and CO2 are needed for the cycles of life. What about water vapor in the atmosphere? It has more impact on climate than CO2. Why not attack it?

Here?s why. First off, if water vapor or oxygen were blamed for ?climate change? most people would see the wizard behind the curtain. You cannot attack something that most humans, with a functioning brain, would understand and would easily understand that the entire thing is a hoax.

These climate change people have been screaming doom and gloom for 50+ years and they still cannot get anything correct. First it was the coming ice age. That changed to global warming. The data never supported either narrative. Then they realized they could not predict future climates so they changed to climate change. Then you can blame any type of natural weather on climate change, if people do not think. They constantly change the narrative, in hopes that the public is so ignorant and stupid to actually believe a minuscule molecule that makes up 0.04% of the atmosphere is actually changing the climate.

CO2 = 0.04%. Oxygen = 21%. Which is larger? Reducing which one, by half, will have the most impact on the atmosphere and subsequent climate? The argument itself is futile because the earth will earth no matter what we do or try to do.

Just some basic searchable, undeniable facts that, if widely known and understood, would demolish the climate change narrative instantly. Add in the fact that the people pushing climate change and ideas like the green new deal have recently, openly admitted it is not about the climate, but rather wealth redistribution. All can be found with the old WWW thingy.

Lastly, it was discovered a month or two ago that Thunbergs nutjob father was the puppet master of all of her social media accounts and her speeches. But why let science, history and facts get in the way of a good hoax.

Let me guess, you also think oil and natural gas are not going to last 500+ years? Did you fall for the ?fossil fuels? hoax? Dead organic life matter is eventually turned into petroleum/gas by the earth, via natural processes. These processes never stop because organic matter has constantly died throughout the history of the earth and will continue(IE renewable resources. Similar to trees who are cut down and grown again.) The fossil fuel argument was created, similar to the climate change one, to easily dupe people, who lack the ability to independently think and research, into believing their fallacies.

I would continue, but those who want to see or believe something will always see and believe it, no matter how many facts refute that belief.