Thread: DNF - Clear Bag Policy?

vCash

DNF - Clear Bag Policy?

For sitting in the seats, does Dudy Noble have a clear bag policy? My wife and I are taking my 1.5 year old to his first game today and are wondering if we can bring his bag in.

vCash
    Just put the stuff in a beer cooler**

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    Thank you for the help!

vCash
    I'm not completely sure, but I think they are no longer allowing in any coolers with wheels, even if they are small enough.

In 2018 I saw people with those small 16 quart Coleman hard side coolers with wheels and bought one. I didn't use it last year because I had the triple club pass and used their ice and locker storage. We instead used a soft side cooler that could scrunch into the size box. Now that I don't have the triple crown club pass, I would like to bring the small wheeled cooler so as to bring enough in for a whole game for two people.

If anyone could confirm, that would be helpful. I cooler is 15.4 x 14.9 x 10.8 inches so it won't fit into the box, but it was close enough in 2018 to be allowed in. I guess I could try carrying the cooler through the gate and use the wheels before and after I get in. It's small enough to sit in between my feet in the grandstand.

vCash
    Last edited by Maverick; 02-17-2020 at 03:49 PM.

vCash
    Child and Infant Care
    Strollers
    • Strollers are permitted at Dudy Noble Field.
    • Strollers are NOT permitted within seating areas, in aisles, or at any other location that blocks walkways or emergency egress.
    • MSU is not responsible for strollers left unattended.
    • Strollers with baby supplies must adhere to stadium policies.

Child Care/Infant Nursing
    • Please check stadium policies for recommended bags to enter stadium gates. All bags must be screened when entering Dudy Noble Field.
    • Diaper and child care bags are permitted entry at any stadium gate.
    • Any child care product, medicine, food, and other items must be screened at the stadium gates. After screening, these items may enter at any stadium gate.
    • Baby food, snacks, and formula in plastic containers (no glass) are permitted.
    • Baby wipes in a clear container are permitted and expedites inspection at gates. Original packaging is permitted after inspection.
    • Baby harness carriers are permitted.
    • Nursing equipment/supplies and other electronic/battery operated child care devices are permitted after inspection.

Dudy Noble Field's First Aid Room is designated as a nursing mothers' location.

All Dudy Noble Field public restrooms are equipped with baby changing stations.

Pullled from the Gameday policy lists....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MedDawg View Post
    I'm not completely sure, but I think they are no longer allowing in any coolers with wheels, even if they are small enough.

In 2018 I saw people with those small 16 quart Coleman hard side coolers with wheels and bought one. I didn't use it last year because I had the triple club pass and used their ice and locker storage. We instead used a soft side cooler that could scrunch into the size box. Now that I don't have the triple crown club pass, I would like to bring the small wheeled cooler so as to bring enough in for a whole game for two people.

If anyone could confirm, that would be helpful. I cooler is 15.4 x 14.9 x 10.8 inches so it won't fit into the box, but it was close enough in 2018 to be allowed in. I guess I could try carrying the cooler through the gate and use the wheels before and after I get in. It's small enough to sit in between my feet in the grandstand.
    They made me put my cooler in the box both game that I attended this weekend.