Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Arkansas basketball game thread

vCash
    Huge win.

vCash
    We do have a lot of talent on this team. I would like to see Molinar play more.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    Interesting comments from Fishback on SEC now, said a couple of mentors of his have said we are better with Tyson at the PG.
    Wouldn't be shocked to see our plus minus with nick today was dogass. He came back in after we were still holding serve and then the dam broke and they took the lead on 13-2 run. Nick is good 1-on-1 but he's not a team point guard.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Huge win.
    Yep, just so irritating that even with a big win the team won't let you enjoy due to blowing a huge second half lead. Very, very frustrating team due to what they have the potential to be versus what they are.
    Last edited by maroonmania; 02-15-2020 at 03:17 PM.

vCash
    Interesting comments from Fishback on SEC now, said a couple of mentors of his have said we are better with Tyson at the PG.
    I've thought for some time the team chemistry became unbalanced, out of whack, or whatever since Spoon came back. I definitely don't think he should've been inserted immediately into starting lineup.

I thought we got past that against FL & TN when Spoon was distributing ball. But it seems off again. He started listening to the praise from the press and message boards I guess.

vCash

And sadly, there is some truth to that. Tyson is NOT a point guard, but we don’t really have anybody that is. It’s probably my biggest complaint about Howland. He never recruits a true point guard. I’ve finally figured out that the reason is that he wouldn’t know what to do with one if he had one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Huge win.
    The upbeat, positive one. You're such a sunshine pumper ****

vCash
    Great win due to hustle by Ado. But we have to stop blowing these double digit leads.

Banned
    vCash
    I had to work and forgot to record the game. Are there any internet tricks I could use to catch the last 3 minutes of the game? I'll go try ESPN3 to see. if there are any other options anyone knows of, please share. thanks

Ever Been to Gloster?? cheewgumm's Avatar
    vCash
    Musselman must be from the Howland school - refusal to play zone. This is why this win is false hope. Next team that will play zone against is will beat us.

Ole Miss about to win at Rupp for one reason - they?ll play zone.

We simply watched Kentucky post up and score in the paint and just took the L.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cheewgumm View Post
    Musselman must be from the Howland school - refusal to play zone. This is why this win is false hope. Next team that will play zone against is will beat us.

Yep, Howland makes it pretty simple on teams to prepare for us because his defense never changes. Even Vic has finally yielded to playing some zone at times.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebob View Post
    And sadly, there is some truth to that. Tyson is NOT a point guard, but we don’t really have anybody that is. It’s probably my biggest complaint about Howland. He never recruits a true point guard. I’ve finally figured out that the reason is that he wouldn’t know what to do with one if he had one.
    He had Westbrook on his roster for 2 of his 3 straight final 4 appearances. (Westbrook came off the bench the first one and started the second year.)

vCash
    Ole Miss lost to Kentucky...

Ever Been to Gloster?? cheewgumm's Avatar
    vCash
    They lost....barely. If they has played man they would have lost by 25.

vCash

STFU! We beat a team playing for their tourney lives just like us. This was a good win

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Nies Grind Time View Post
    Ole Miss lost to Kentucky...
    They will still be a handful for us even in Starkville.

vCash
    Arky fans are losing it. Dang bra....

I have never wanted us to brawl before but (Thread Headling)

Man did I want it today. Just so tired of cheater Howland and his batch of low life cheaters at Moo Stink U.

So proud of this team and their efforts. Just won’t win without playing perfectly and that’s next to impossible for this team.

Hate the losing for them.

If you think you could coach better you are an idiot. I’m not sure we have enough talent coming in for next year. Maybe if either Jones or Joe stay, but just really need an infusion of some new blood. Not really sold on much help coming off that bench going forward.

Hate losing to these LSU and MSU cheaters. Wish NBA would just let the kids back in so college play would be college again.

https://forums.hogville.net/index.php?topic=709513.0

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RLM38654 View Post
    Arky fans are losing it. Dang bra....

I have never wanted us to brawl before but (Thread Headling)

Man did I want it today. Just so tired of cheater Howland and his batch of low life cheaters at Moo Stink U.

So proud of this team and their efforts. Just won’t win without playing perfectly and that’s next to impossible for this team.

Hate the losing for them.

If you think you could coach better you are an idiot. I’m not sure we have enough talent coming in for next year. Maybe if either Jones or Joe stay, but just really need an infusion of some new blood. Not really sold on much help coming off that bench going forward.

Hate losing to these LSU and MSU cheaters. Wish NBA would just let the kids back in so college play would be college again.

https://forums.hogville.net/index.php?topic=709513.0
    They are still pretty butthurt over losing Perry to us. Apparently we had to 'cheat' to get a legacy to come play for us.

Banned
    vCash

At the end of the day, we just got a road win against a conference opponent with a higher NET than we did / do.

Ole Miss lost.

I will admit though, after the Oxfart debacle, I'm gonna need another quality win or 2 to regain confidence.

vCash
    They lost....barely. If they has played man they would have lost by 25.
    There are 2 facts that are barley for sure
    1. We are barely out of the big dance right now
    2. OM barely has a .500 record