Thread: Outscored 50-23 in the 2nd half

vCash

Outscored 50-23 in the 2nd half

Nick & Tyson complete garbage tonight.

vCash
    Don't want to see one more pack the hump thread this season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    Don't want to see one more pack the hump thread this season.
    Hah, that is funny right there. Only pack the Hump we get is for Vic's team. I'm about ready to just go WBB only.

vCash
    You and me both. Our brand of play puts me to sleep. Lob passes, no reversing the ball, etc.

vCash
    What is the advantage of passing in to the lane when facing a zone defense? Please contact the MSU basketball staff for a quick study if you are available.

vCash
    Carter is one of the most disappointing players in our history.

His senior year has been an absolute disaster.

vCash
    Yeah, screw fan support for a NCAA bubble team.

vCash
    "absolute disaster"?! Nah, you're over-reacting. I will say that I was surprised he didn't do well considering this game probably meant more for him than anyone else on the team being a senior.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KentuckyDawg13 View Post
    "absolute disaster"?! Nah, you're over-reacting. I will say that I was surprised he didn't do well considering this game probably meant more for him than anyone else on the team being a senior.
    He's shooting 36% from the floor and below 30% from 3. Considering basically the only thing he offers is his shooting, yes, it's been a disaster.

In SEC play, he's shooting 32% from the floor and 24% from 3. That is incomprehensibly bad. He's had 3 good games in conference - Missouri, UGA, and Vandy, where he's put up a combined 49 points on 34 shots. The other 8 games, he's scored a combined 62 points on 83 shots. Again, incomprehensibly bad.