Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Puppies vs Guppies Game Thread

vCash

The Puppies vs Guppies Game Thread

Alright... Let's go knock the sh!t out of them sh!tbirds tonight. Matt just said this on the first hour of the show..and I about choked from laughing so hard.

Feed Perry all night long..

The Matchup: Mississippi State (15-8, 6-4 SEC) vs. Ole Miss (12-11, 3-7 SEC)
    Where: Oxford, Mississippi – The Pavilion at Ole Miss
    When: Tuesday, Feb. 11, 6:00 p.m. CT
    Live Stats: StatBroadcast (https://hailst.at/MBKLiveStats)

TV: ESPNU
    Talent: Dave Neal, Daymeon Fishback
    DirecTV: Ch. 208, Dish: Ch. 141, AT&T U-Verse: Ch. 1605, MaxxSouth: Ch. 1162, C Spire: Ch. 206
    Online: WatchESPN App (https://hailst.at/MSUvsOM021120)
    Last edited by ScoobaDawg; 02-11-2020 at 02:18 PM.

Banned
    vCash
    6pm, no?

vCash
    Damn son its only 1:30! Calm it on down

vCash
    Feed Perry & him stay out of foul trouble. Nick Spoon harass Tyree on defense like crazy & make Tyree defend/run off rub screens all night long while he's on defense and wear him down. Keep any of the supporting cast behind Tyree from having a solid game like Hinson did in the Hump last year (was it him or someone else that killed us at home last year?). DJ or Tyson need to have a solid game offensively. I'm not worried much about this game for whatever reason. I think Perry has a monster game and we win by 10+.
    #SwingUrSword #HailDamnState

vCash
    Perry needs to have 20-25 touches in the paint tonight. Ole Miss doesn't have much size and they have no depth at those positions. Perry could have a massive night. Nick and Stewart are going to have to contain Tyree and Shuler. So as long as they don't get someone like Hinson get nuclear and not be able to miss we should win this one. We're the better team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckdog View Post
    Damn son its only 1:30! Calm it on down
    This is calm for me... Shit this might be the most fired up I've been for a game since leaving state.

Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    6pm, no?
    Yes. edited to add the info

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HailStateSZN19 View Post
    Feed Perry & him stay out of foul trouble. Nick Spoon harass Tyree on defense like crazy & make Tyree defend/run off rub screens all night long while he's on defense and wear him down. Keep any of the supporting cast behind Tyree from having a solid game like Hinson did in the Hump last year (was it him or someone else that killed us at home last year?). DJ or Tyson need to have a solid game offensively. I'm not worried much about this game for whatever reason. I think Perry has a monster game and we win by 10+.
    Yep Hinson went off..5 for 11 on 3's , 8 of 16 fg's overall. 26 points.

vCash
    Kermit runs a lot of 2-3 zone? Can we make it rain from the perimeter? Who goes off?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonFlounder View Post
    Kermit runs a lot of 2-3 zone? Can we make it rain from the perimeter? Who goes off?
    They'll try to run that 1-3-1 halfcourt trap of theirs a lot tonight. It gave us some problems in the first half last year.

Banned
    vCash
    Since they don't have anyone physical enough to deal with Perry , are they good enough to force us into beating them with perimeter shots playing zone all night? Is their zone gonna be able to limit Perry's touches in the paint?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    Since they don't have anyone physical enough to deal with Perry , are they good enough to force us into beating them with perimeter shots playing zone all night? Is their zone gonna be able to limit Perry's touches in the paint?
    ELLLL NAHHHH

vCash
    81-63 MSU.

vCash
    HERE WE GO!!!!!! 17 those shitbirds in their own house!!!!!!

vCash

Tre Lawson

From all accounts this kid is a total beast and has been the biggest surprise of workouts and throwing sessions. NFL size and speed for sure. Not sure how he left FSU or why but Im glad he did. I watched MGCCC most of this year and he was legit but I didnt think he was near athletic enough to play without a hand in the dirt. He has been at OLB for us and has been a beast from what some of the players are saying

vCash
    What is this camera angle?!

vCash
    Really like our ball movement so far. DJ Stewart is going to be special

vCash
    Stewart is gonna be a stud... he's getting close now

vCash
    I love how we are attacking.

vCash
    Alright dawgs, great start... now tyree is out, so let's hit him em hard here

vCash
    Attacking and passing like we throwing darts.