Going to the Buccaneers stadium for the Outback Bowl was a real a-ha moment for me in regards to what we should do to DWS. First, I'd segment both east and west lower levels into standard seating and "club" seating. The top of the lower West side needs to be enclosed and turned into club area that would match the East side. Making 20 or so rows into club, making them wider more comfortable chairback seating (if you went to the Outback Bowl and sat at the top of the lower bowl, you know how comfy those chairs were) should take out roughly 3000 from the capacity if you convert 20 rows from each lower section to "club". Secondly, the west quarter deck/press box needs to be converted completely to sky boxes/suites. No reason for the media to get the best seats in the house for free. Turn that entire deck into suites. Lots of $ there. You'll also lose maybe a thousand or so seats in that process as suites will seat less than those sections. Finally, I'd mirror the South End Zone to the North end zone expansion from 2014. That should, based on historical data, add ~6000 seats. Overall, this entire plan only adds roughly 2000 seats to the entire scheme, but creates a lot more money, better viewing/seating, more comfort, better amenities, and would double our premium club/suites.