Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bo Bounds Say....

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Eh. It's more the opposite.

I find the entire thing pretty funny to be honest.
    No you don't think it's funny. You are scared shitless and you know it. You post this stuff over here to get the flock here to reassure you "that it's all going to be ok, they'll get hammered by the NCAA and all will be well." The problem is the NCAA doesn't have the best track record of hammering programs lately. I bet they won't even get caught.
    No Signature

Banned
    vCash
    So I'm assuming they have enough 2021 commits to make this bold prediction? If not, how are they coming to this conclusion?

vCash
    I'm just putting out there that Kiffin has been under NCAA scrutiny several times for recruiting issues. I assume that will continue at Ole Miss. His recruiting classes at previous stops must be one of the reasons Ole Miss went after him. Will be interesting to see how that goes at Ole Miss with the way Saban feels about him.

vCash
    Who cares?

vCash
    It's hard to believe it's just as easy as deciding that they are going to get a top 10 class.

Can MSU decide this?

Do not think that the entire country won't be the least bit skeptical?

Or is cheating legal now that A&M & LSU suffer no consequences?
    Why so butt hurt over A&M and LSU? Look at their recrutiting budget compared to ours. You usually get what you pay for "literally".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    Neal has been on record numerous times saying that if Lane is going to win in Oxford he has to have a top 10ish class immediately. It?s because they cannot win with their current roster. It?s a goal or hope more than an expectation.

And for the record, Neal is right. They?re pretty good at WR & RB but the OL is as unathletic as it gets. 5 slow dumpy looking white guys. The DL is by far the worst in the SEC. It wouldn?t even be a top Sun Belt DL. LB is bottom 4th SEC and DB in bottom 4th. The 12th best SEC defense lost 3 DL who will all get a shot in the NFL and their best DB. Horrific roster
    Neal is right.

To get to year 5, he needs a massive uptick in talent and fast.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post
    Who cares?
    I think we need to care because we go head to head in recruiting with those bastards and if they start getting top 10 next season or going forward that means they are cheating and that hurts us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BB30 View Post
    Why so butt hurt over A&M and LSU? Look at their recrutiting budget compared to ours. You usually get what you pay for "literally".
    Those two schools would sign the same classes that they sign now with our recruiting budget.

vCash
    Bounds said when Lane was hired that OM was getting ready to sky rocket up the recruiting rankings and pass States recruiting ranking. I recall Bounds and his cohost really examining where each school was ranked at the time. I'm pretty sure the prediction by OOB, was OM and Lane would be ranked higher than State and Moorhead when all was Said and done for the 2020 class. Regardless it Didn't happen.

The reason these things get said..... OM is good at hype. They feed their fan base these ideas and it becomes fact after a little spread of the message.

Bounds repeats it because OM fans eat up recruiting hype and it upsets State fans enough to get them calling and listening.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Those two schools would sign the same classes that they sign now with our recruiting budget.
    Agree. People who talk about recruiting budget are ignorant to what's going on here.

The money being spent isn't in that budget

Banned
    vCash
    What's this "recruiting budget " business yall are talking about? Don't we all have the same limitations on visits and what not? What do the blue bloods spend that we don't?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    What's this "recruiting budget " business yall are talking about? Don't we all have the same limitations on visits and what not? What do the blue bloods spend that we don't?
    Exactly. People that focus on recruiting budget don't get it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...lways-be-dirty

THis should explain it all. I mean....it's common knowledge.
    No doubt they will be back to Hugh Freeze style of cheating.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    I think we need to care because we go head to head in recruiting with those bastards and if they start getting top 10 next season or going forward that means they are cheating and that hurts us.
    My guess is that we may be going head to head with maybe 5 recruits next year, max. They are dreaming big about recruiting nationally. Let them - they will flame out like they did this past year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    Programs like Alabama have like twice (or more) the amount of off field personnel working on recruiting. That means more calls, more letters, more relationships, (more bagmen), they're evaluating more prospects, they're talking to high school coaches more often, and they have the capacity to effectively host more unofficial visitors, etc.

I'm not saying this is the be all end all, but this is the explanation of what people are talking about in terms having a bigger recruiting budget.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    If all the top state players go to OM, will you be mad about them staying in state?
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to msstate7 again.
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    I expect to be the King of England.

"The expectation around Oxford is that Kiffin will land a top 10 class this coming year."

How?

He has no personality.

Is Ole Miss just advertising that they are all the way back in on cheating?

Incredible how they just make a decision that the coach is going to land a top 10 class.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    If all the top state players go to OM, will you be mad about them staying in state?
    Awesome!

Rep Given!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    Bounds said when Lane was hired that OM was getting ready to sky rocket up the recruiting rankings and pass States recruiting ranking. I recall Bounds and his cohost really examining where each school was ranked at the time. I'm pretty sure the prediction by OOB, was OM and Lane would be ranked higher than State and Moorhead when all was Said and done for the 2020 class. Regardless it Didn't happen.

The reason these things get said..... OM is good at hype. They feed their fan base these ideas and it becomes fact after a little spread of the message.

Bounds repeats it because OM fans eat up recruiting hype and it upsets State fans enough to get them calling and listening.
    This guy gets it.

vCash
    "The expectation around Oxford is that Kiffin will land a top 10 class this coming year."

How?

He has no personality.

Is Ole Miss just advertising that they are all the way back in on cheating?

Incredible how they just make a decision that the coach is going to land a top 10 class.
    I heard that this morning and it's a bunch of shit. If OM lands a top 10 class, they are nuts.