Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bo Bounds Say....

vCash

Bo Bounds Say....

"The expectation around Oxford is that Kiffin will land a top 10 class this coming year."

How?

He has no personality.

Is Ole Miss just advertising that they are all the way back in on cheating?

Incredible how they just make a decision that the coach is going to land a top 10 class.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    "The expectation around Oxford is that Kiffin will land a top 10 class this coming year."

How?

He has no personality.

Is Ole Miss just advertising that they are all the way back in on cheating?

Incredible how they just make a decision that the coach is going to land a top 10 class.
    They will pay a lot of money. Step on toes. Be back under investigation by the time he leaves campus with his tail between his legs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    They will pay a lot of money. Step on toes. Be back under investigation by the time he leaves campus with his tail between his legs.
    It's hard to believe it's just as easy as deciding that they are going to get a top 10 class.

Can MSU decide this?

Do not think that the entire country won't be the least bit skeptical?

Or is cheating legal now that A&M & LSU suffer no consequences?

vCash
    https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...lways-be-dirty

THis should explain it all. I mean....it's common knowledge.

vCash
    If all the top state players go to OM, will you be mad about them staying in state?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    If all the top state players go to OM, will you be mad about them staying in state?

vCash
    Why do you listen to that crap? It's just sensationalist radio and you fell for it. I guess this is why Skip Bayless has a job.

vCash
    OM has to try to win at something right? Too bad they don't have any leverage to cheat. They can't outbid the blue bloods. Talkin to Kiffin is like talking to that pothead fraternity brother that lived in the far corner of the house. You talk to him because you kind of feel bad for him..... not because you want to. Recruits will probably treat him the same. They aren't going to commit to him...... and OM ain't getting a top 10 class.

vCash
    I posted that would happen. Top 10 class next year and it will be the beauty of oxford and the charisma of Kiffin. I wonder if they will bring back the Studio 54/Sodom & Gomorah recruiting weekend in Oxford again?

vCash
    "The Expectation..."

He means from Neal McCready. Obviously the Spirit too, but they don't really count since they always think they're getting a top 10 class, regardless of circumstances.

vCash
    +1,000

vCash
    they are use to winning the recruiting battle against state and I am sure there are some upset bears in this state and somebody is just trying to settle down the natives with that comment. Even coming in late they should have had a better showing in recruiting. They only signned 16. I would be piss if that is all we signed.

I will say this, Leach's offense and his name will bring kids in. Not so much Kiffin. He is like a spoiled kid himself.

vCash
    I'll worry about that those little sh!ts when we have to... they might of made a big splash hire but we made a bigger one. We have owned their asses recently on and off the field and will continue to stomp on them. Why you are worried about what they claim they will be? who gives a F*ck.. it's what they do best. Spread propaganda. and some people keep falling for it..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    I'll worry about that those little sh!ts when we have to... they might of made a big splash hire but we made a bigger one. We have owned their asses recently on and off the field and will continue to stomp on them. Why you are worried about what they claim they will be? who gives a F*ck.. it's what they do best. Spread propaganda. and some people keep falling for it..
    Eh. It's more the opposite.

I find the entire thing pretty funny to be honest.

vCash
    It's just an expectation. They should have expectations. I mean, when we hired Moorhead, we had expectations of eclipsing what Mullen had accomplished. And we see how that worked out....

vCash
    Lol @ Fredo.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    They didn't make a splash hire. They made an absolutely terrible desperation hire. The GOAT boy is NOT a good coach.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    I think that is a legitimate question...I was hoping for a better answer
    No Signature

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gtowndawg View Post
    Lol @ Fredo.
    and he wants respect, lol.

vCash
    Neal has been on record numerous times saying that if Lane is going to win in Oxford he has to have a top 10ish class immediately. It’s because they cannot win with their current roster. It’s a goal or hope more than an expectation.

And for the record, Neal is right. They’re pretty good at WR & RB but the OL is as unathletic as it gets. 5 slow dumpy looking white guys. The DL is by far the worst in the SEC. It wouldn’t even be a top Sun Belt DL. LB is bottom 4th SEC and DB in bottom 4th. The 12th best SEC defense lost 3 DL who will all get a shot in the NFL and their best DB. Horrific roster