Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bo Bounds Say....

vCash
    When does the repeat offender clock expire? Anything is possible after that. Until then? Nothing notable.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ckDOG View Post
    When does the repeat offender clock expire? Anything is possible after that. Until then? Nothing notable.
    12/20/2020
    Praise The Lord and Go Dawgs!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    12/20/2020
    Merry Flipmas!!
    "After dealing with Ole Miss for over a year," he said, "I've learned to expect their leadership to do and say things that the leadership at other Division I schools would never consider doing and to justify their actions by reminding themselves that "We're Ole Miss.""
    - Tom Mars, Esq. 4.9.18

vCash
    NCAA football is just a P T Barnum show. Might as well be called the WWE!

Keep buying them tickets, Suckers.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Percho View Post

?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MafiaDawg View Post
    I expect to be the King of England.
    you would have to marry one very ugly Broad and I'm sure it's not worth that ... she's never gonna pass on either
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    you would have to marry one very ugly Broad and I'm sure it's not worth that ... she's never gonna pass on either
    At least there would be a new bull in the pin.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    ?
    must be trippin
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    I expect to lose 40 pounds but ya know Swiss Rolls are pretty dang good, too.

vCash
    Seems an appropriate time to remind everyone that Kiffin told Alshon Jeffrey he would be pumping gas for a living if he went to South Carolina...

vCash

After how blatant what happened in Lucedale was, I agree
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    When Miss Sports shut down I tried to listen to Bo but just could not stomach that clown. I just don't listen to sports in the morning any more.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    When Miss Sports shut down I tried to listen to Bo but just could not stomach that clown. I just don't listen to sports in the morning any more.
    I've started listening to Thunder and Lightning in the morning on my drive to work. MSU centric podcast. Good stuff.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    ?

vCash
    I quit listening at the part where you said "Bo Bounds say". Bo is so ignorant. The only thing that makes his show manageable is that he does get the best interviews. He will have the AD's, the head coaches, Mike Detillier, etc. That is the only thing he has going for him. He gets great interviews. Other than that, the dude is clueless on sports.

vCash
    "The expectation around Oxford is that Kiffin will land a top 10 class this coming year."

How?

He has no personality.

Is Ole Miss just advertising that they are all the way back in on cheating?

Incredible how they just make a decision that the coach is going to land a top 10 class.
    I'm winning the publishers clearinghouse grand prize in a couple of weeks. I decided yesterday.

I'm also about to flip a coin. It will come up heads.

vCash
    From Wikipedia,

]Phineas Taylor Barnum (/ˈbɑːrnəm/; July 5, 1810 – April 7, 1891) was an American showman, politician, and businessman remembered for promoting celebrated hoaxes and for founding the Barnum & Bailey Circus (1871–2017).[1] He was also an author, publisher, and philanthropist, though he said of himself: "I am a showman by profession ... and all the gilding shall make nothing else of me".[2] According to his critics, his personal aim was "to put money in his own coffers."[2] He is widely credited with coining the adage "There's a sucker born every minute",[3]

Everything relative to NCAA football is bought and paid for and is no different than the WWE.

To buy season tickets thinking you have a one in a million chance of winning it is all is to be a sucker. There's a sucker born every minute.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    ?

Percho is the only person who somewhat agreed with what Shotgun in his dreadful thread talking about McKinnley's recruitment and how MS people need to light the torches and bust out the pitchforks.
    Last edited by StateDawg44; 02-13-2020 at 07:55 AM.

vCash
    From Wikipedia,

]Phineas Taylor Barnum (/ˈbɑːrnəm/; July 5, 1810 – April 7, 1891) was an American showman, politician, and businessman remembered for promoting celebrated hoaxes and for founding the Barnum & Bailey Circus (1871–2017).[1] He was also an author, publisher, and philanthropist, though he said of himself: "I am a showman by profession ... and all the gilding shall make nothing else of me".[2] According to his critics, his personal aim was "to put money in his own coffers."[2] He is widely credited with coining the adage "There's a sucker born every minute",[3]

Everything relative to NCAA football is bought and paid for and is no different than the WWE.

To buy season tickets thinking you have a one in a million chance of winning it is all is to be a sucker. There's a sucker born every minute.
    The foil has now fused with your skull. There is nothing we can do to save you.

You really think the NCAA chooses programs strictly in the south to win championships?

vCash
    I agree. The said player probably didn't want to come to starkville but he sure as heck didn't have A&M at the top of his list either. If you are gonna play the game, you gotta learn to play it right.