Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Somebody?s worried about

vCash

Somebody?s worried about

The little brother they never worry about.

https://youtu.be/42Gx3BMoGEA

vCash
    The "Puppies" are coming in town .... Come on Kermit, your better than that.

vCash
    I hope Perry goes for 40 and Woodard and Stewart throw it down on every one of those cocky SOB's.

vCash
    Kermit, you played for those puppies, you bitch, I was there watching you.
    Praise The Lord and Go Dawgs!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    Kermit, you played for those puppies, you bitch, I was there watching you.
    I met Kermit in Silky's in Memphis after the Memphis State game ...he told me he was on the basketball team and I laughed and said dude your my size ....little did I know...

Banned
    vCash
    I have an erection. And it's aimed at Shitbird, MS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PKADogs55 View Post
    The "Puppies" are coming in town .... Come on Kermit, your better than that.
    Obviously he is not. I've lost what little respect I thought I had for him since he went there. I don't know how anyone with any Maroon in them could even take that job but he has shown he has little maroon in him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    Obviously he is not. I've lost what little respect I thought I had for him since he went there. I don't know how anyone with any Maroon in them could even take that job but he has shown he has little maroon in him.
    If I'm not mistaken he spent around 15 or 16 years at middle Tennessee State and finally got a bigger offer, ole miss.

So you expect him to not take the ole miss job.....to not take an sec job and stay coaching at whatever conference mtsu plays in (cusa?)

And his salary went from about $750k to $2.8 million.

So you don't understand how a state grad could except a better job and a $2 million a year raise to work for ole miss?

I hope we have educated our students to make wiser financial decisions than you

A person should put their family above a sports rivalry

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by deadheaddawg View Post
    If I'm not mistaken he spent around 15 or 16 years at middle Tennessee State and finally got a bigger offer, ole miss.

So you expect him to not take the ole miss job.....to not take an sec job and stay coaching at whatever conference mtsu plays in (cusa?)

And his salary went from about $750k to $2.8 million.

So you don't understand how a state grad could except a better job and a $2 million a year raise to work for ole miss?

I hope we have educated our students to make wiser financial decisions than you

A person should put their family above a sports rivalry
    First of all life ain't all about money brother. If you make every decision in life just to make another dollar then you are missing the something. I will not be apart of any cheating low class organization which is what their sports programs are. Shown by his puppies comment, he has become one of them now.

Second if his poor family can't make it on 750K a year then I hope MSU didn't educate you then in money management. Third if he ain't good enough to find a job not in Oxford then maybe he should have stayed put.

There ain't no amount of money that would make me work for Olemiss and slander my Bulldogs.

I've done just fine in my career that MSU prepared me for very well. My priorities are in correct order as well and I ain't talking about Olemiss or MSU either.

vCash
    You can’t hate on Kermit and then be okay when we had Marcus Johnson on staff. He’s a rebel now. That’s who pays his bills. Just the way it is.

vCash
    If you have a priority that gets worked up over this maybe you need to re-evaluate. I?m a big time fan but a coach at Mississippi calling us puppies is far from worrisome. Beat their ass and let him draw a check.

vCash
    First of all life ain't all about money brother. If you make every decision in life just to make another dollar then you are missing the something. I will not be apart of any cheating low class organization which is what their sports programs are. Shown by his puppies comment, he has become one of them now.

Second if his poor family can't make it on 750K a year then I hope MSU didn't educate you then in money management. Third if he ain't good enough to find a job not in Oxford then maybe he should have stayed put.

There ain't no amount of money that would make me work for Olemiss and slander my Bulldogs.

I've done just fine in my career that MSU prepared me for very well. My priorities are in correct order as well and I ain't talking about Olemiss or MSU either.
    lol

vCash
    I will not be apart of any cheating low class organization which is what their sports programs are.
    I don't think that's what you meant to say.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgcap View Post
    If you have a priority that gets worked up over this maybe you need to re-evaluate. I?m a big time fan but a coach at Mississippi calling us puppies is far from worrisome. Beat their ass and let him draw a check.
    It's not like they intentionally violated confidentiality of one of our players who they tried to pay off and then blamed MSU for their entire probation.** Or decided that intentionally injuring our QB was something that we "probably deserved" because they got themselves on probation- oh that was their not a fan sportswriter that said that.

Hopefully they'll be writing articles about how toxic the basketball rivalry is on Weds because that usually means we kicked their ass in.

vCash
    At the very least this is unprofessional, and pathetic for a head coach of a power 5 program to make a snide comment on another school. But it matches with the school .

vCash
    Vegas: State -2
    Espn BPI: state 64.5%
    Last edited by msstate7; 02-11-2020 at 08:42 AM.

vCash
    This is a lot of angst over nothing. If anything, we're giving them more reason to say stuff like this in the future.

vCash
    WTA - WHUP THAT ASS!

vCash
    The reigning SEC Coach of the Year people. What a joke that was.

vCash

Eh, money isn't everything. He probably could have been just fine with 750k but that 2.8 million will give him an opportunity to make sure his kids and grandchildren are more than set down the road.

On another note, I believe we are just getting off of probation for "cheating" literally cheating on tests. Cheating happens at every single major D1 school in the country. That being said you probably shouldn't follow college sports since cheating happens at every school.

And I am not making excuses for OM they are definitely dirty but it's not like we haven't had our problems in that category as well.