Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: M. Taylor has been a warrior the 2nd half.

vCash

M. Taylor has been a warrior the 2nd half.

She is reason we win today. I have been hard on her at times this year but she was the big Dawg today. What heart this young team showed today. So proud of them.

vCash
    No doubt about it.

vCash
    She is more confident to go ahead and drive inside even against a zone.

vCash
    R. Jackson also a huge day - probably SEC freshmen of week again. Wiggins is also elevating herself on both ends of the floor, Their contribution was huge with Danberry is a little bit of a slump. Nice job also by Hemmingway off bench.

vCash
    Vic = top 5 coach in America him and Dawn Staley will have battles for years.

vCash
    Myah with a big game
    Myah Taylor....16 pts, 6 assists, 3 stls, 0 turnovers

Also, Rickea Jackson with a double double, 21 points, 10 rebounds
    Last edited by jdelta02; 02-09-2020 at 03:18 PM.

vCash
    Myah Taylor was a huge spark today! Just a true Sophomore, girl has heart and will only get better!

Love Wiggins, Jackson and Carter playing the 3, 4 and 5 spot! And with Dansbury/Taylor in the backcourt.

Great comeback and what about the effort and defense! I will never count this team out, they will fight to the end and they are so young.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    Myah Taylor was a huge spark today! Just a true Sophomore, girl has heart and will only get better!

Love Wiggins, Jackson and Carter playing the 3, 4 and 5 spot! And with Dansbury/Taylor in the backcourt.

Great comeback and what about the effort and defense! I will never count this team out, they will fight to the end and they are so young.
    That would be my main 5 as well. That is an insanely talented starting 5 in WBB. Still gotta use Bibby, Matharu, Mingo, Hunter, Morris and others in their spots. A team goes zone, I am putting Hunter and Bibby on wings to rip it up. Today worked driving the ball but that will not work on every team that goes zone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    Myah is redshirt sophomore.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by somebodyshotmypaw View Post
    Gotcha. Love her leadership.

vCash
    Taylor has turned the corner the last couple games.

vCash
    If she ever gets confident in her offense, she will be a superstar on the floor.

vCash
    We have so many talented freshmen and sophomores. Our future is VERY bright.

vCash
    Myah was unstoppable in the 2nd half. And good luck fouling us to end a game or trying to press us when we have Danberry and Myah on the floor together. Not happening. Vic is an absolute beast. But I hope Gary Blair's team keeps winning and makes a deep run in the tourney. We need that job occupied by Blair for the next 20 years if possible

vCash
    We scored 69 points. We only got 5 points from juniors and seniors. Let that sink in.

Danberry-3
    Morris-2
    Bibby-0
    AEH-0

Juniors and seniors - 51 minutes
    Freshmen and sophomores - 149 minutes
    Last edited by somebodyshotmypaw; 02-09-2020 at 06:16 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Myah was unstoppable in the 2nd half. And good luck fouling us to end a game or trying to press us when we have Danberry and Myah on the floor together. Not happening. Vic is an absolute beast. But I hope Gary Blair's team keeps winning and makes a deep run in the tourney. We need that job occupied by Blair for the next 20 years if possible
    I think Vic stays at MSU as long as we want him. He's built something special here and turned us into a national power. And he's going to win a natty in the next 2-3 years. It's just gonna happen.

vCash
    We scored 69 points. We only got 5 points from juniors and seniors. Let that sink in.

Danberry-3
    Morris-2
    Bibby-0
    AEH-0

Juniors and seniors - 51 minutes
    Freshmen and sophomores - 149 minutes
    We gone win a natty

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    I think Vic stays at MSU as long as we want him. He's built something special here and turned us into a national power. And he's going to win a natty in the next 2-3 years. It's just gonna happen.
    Agree with this; Vic ain't going anywhere. He ain't Mullen. TAMU would be a good first job for Blair.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    Agree with this; Vic ain't going anywhere. He ain't Mullen. TAMU would be a good first job for Blair.
    I would be floored if Blair got a major head coaching job in her 20?s. She was a TV reporter a year ago and doesn?t have a huge role for us currently. She needs a whole lot more experience first.

A&M will absolutely try to get Vic when the time comes, but I think he stays.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    Harris

I keep waiting for her to be hired away. She has won national assistant coach of the year. Developed our posts players and has a great track record recruiting. And also coached at AM with Blair/Vic. She has been a part of some very successful teams.