Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bracketology after Saturday's game against Vandy....

vCash

Bracketology after Saturday's game against Vandy....

We are in the First Four Out. Florida is in. Looks like we've got a good bit of work to do. Ole Miss at their place is not a likely win in my opinion, but man do we need to win that one. Either way we can still get in, but the path is much easier if we dont drop the game this week

vCash
    Cdawg Mississippi has absolutely no one that can deal with Perry or Woodard, we're fixing to show 'em how it's done in the Pavilion!
    Praise The Lord and Go Dawgs!!!

Banned
    vCash
    We're going to win. It's going to look ugly. We're going to be mad at the effort they play with in oxfart mississippi. Some of us will curse them mid game on here for not looking like they give a shit. But our talent will prevail and we'll win by about 12. We drop max 2 more games in the regular season and with our top four record we'll lose in the semis to auburn on some bullshit luck they have. We'll be a 10 seed.

Banned
    vCash
    Cadaver, you have no facts to back up potential trouble in Piss Town. Who they got to guard Perry? We gonna sweep Shitbird. That's a Lock.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    Cadaver, you have no facts to back up potential trouble in Piss Town. Who they got to guard Perry? We gonna sweep Shitbird. That's a Lock.
    We have won 2 road games all year. Two. Ole Miss is 9-4 at home and are playing the best they've played all year. They aren't making the tourney, so all they can do is play spoiler. And there's nobody they'd rather spoil than us. I will be surprised if we beat them at their place.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    We have won 2 road games all year. Two. Ole Miss is 9-4 at home and are playing the best they've played all year. They aren't making the tourney, so all they can do is play spoiler. And there's nobody they'd rather spoil than us. I will be surprised if we beat them at their place.
    Gonna be tough. Hopefully tyree is due a bad game after going for 38 and 23 the last 2 games

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Gonna be tough. Hopefully tyree is due a bad game after going for 38 and 23 the last 2 games
    I want to see toughness from our guys, because road games test you and show whether you're tough enough to win come tourney time imo. If we go in there Tuesday and whip Ole Miss at their place the way they're playing right now, I will start to believe we can make the tourney and possibly even win a game or two. I know OM is not great, but they're playing FAR better than their record the last few games.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Thay guy has been lights out at the 3s. The Florida players were in his face and he still was no netting them. And everybody knows how great we are defending the 3/

vCash
    Keep Tyree and Shuler under 40 combined points and win. Anything more than that from those 2 and it'll way more difficult.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    We are in the First Four Out. Florida is in. Looks like we've got a good bit of work to do. Ole Miss at their place is not a likely win in my opinion, but man do we need to win that one. Either way we can still get in, but the path is much easier if we dont drop the game this week
    Whose bracketology? Latest full update I see from lunardi is 2-7-2020.

Nm, I see a twitter post that list it
    Last edited by confucius say; 02-09-2020 at 05:11 PM.

vCash
    We will have to guard the perimeter and stay out of foul trouble, along with valuing possession of the ball. OM is rolling right now and their atmosphere will be tough, this will be their championship. We better be mentally and physically ready.

vCash
    Our fans equate losing/trailing automatically to "lack of effort" all the time. Definitely some frustrating things about this team but I think they play hard. At least not even in the same league of lack of effort we saw this past football season at times.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chef dixon View Post
    Our fans equate losing/trailing automatically to "lack of effort" all the time. Definitely some frustrating things about this team but I think they play hard. At least not even in the same league of lack of effort we saw this past football season at times.
    The lack of effort is some of our fans...

vCash
    A recent tweet about an hour ago from ESPN Stats and Info says that with Cincinnati's loss, Lunardi's updated prediction would have us as the last team in the tournament right now.

vCash
    I am afraid he is correct also but it's still a shame that a team this talented is rated that low. Maybe the team continues to improve though.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chef dixon View Post
    No. You can tell by body language, offensive sets, and leaving men wide open on defense. The lack of effort is not because we're behind. Go back and watch the second half 9-0 run we made on Florida with 4 straight offensive turnovers. That is a microcosm of our team. Supremely talented, bad effort, but opponents can't capitalize so we capitalize on that because of sheer talent.

A 25 second possession where 1 offensive player moves after the 10 seconds of the game clock has gone off that ends with a contested nba three that is made is another microcosm of this team. Some people on here genuinely think that's a good possession tho so whatever.

Banned
    vCash
    I'm predicting we are finally getting ready to go on a roll. I know, I know. Yea, I'm just going on gut instinct but I really feel like we are about to impress. Hope my gut is right.

vCash
    Frankly, I’m done talking about Howland coached teams. Wake me when it’s over.

vCash
    I don’t know how you can’t be excited with how they have played lately.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebob View Post
    Frankly, I’m done talking about Howland coached teams. Wake me when it’s over.
    You saying we should fire him?