Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Vandy Thread? We play at home tonight vs Dores then travel Tue to Shitbird, MS

Banned
    vCash

Vandy Thread? We play at home tonight vs Dores then travel Tue to Shitbird, MS

what would projections look like if we take these 2? I'm thinking both are must wins and we should be favored in both. I'm still worried about Hack's post about how we have to go 8-2 minimum over our last 10. Not up to date on the Dores' bigs but if what I've read about shitbird is true, Perry should go off on those bitches up north.

vCash
    We have got to beat Vandy at home. We will probably lose to Ole Miss at their place, they're actually playing pretty well the last few games, and road games are tough. Our fans will freak out, but I think we lose that game.

vCash
    Totally agree! Tuesday is the game that makes me most nervous. They are playing well

vCash
    We going to sneek in the pavilion and watch it.

vCash
    I think we win both games. We're playing well too.

vCash
    I just hope Ben can keep our guys from trying to have a 3 point shooting contest with the sharks. Long range shooting is all they have. I do agree that Perry should have a field day. He always plays well when he knows he has weak competition.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    We have got to beat Vandy at home. We will probably lose to Ole Miss at their place, they're actually playing pretty well the last few games, and road games are tough. Our fans will freak out, but I think we lose that game.
    I'm gonna go with we sweep shitbird this year. I think Perry will be the difference maker in both games. I'm still hoping / thinking we can make a run towards the tourney. Losing to shitbird in either of the 2 games will not (and should not ) allow us into the Big Dance. I think we can do it.

vCash
    Not our game, but also not worth a new thread.

Arkansas/Missouri game pretty good, going down to the wire.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Not our game, but also not worth a new thread.

Arkansas/Missouri game pretty good, going down to the wire.
    thanks, I'm gonna go check that out, thanks for the head's up.

Banned
    vCash
    Pig taking Shouldn't be in the SEC into OT on the road. We need to root for the Pig, no?

vCash
    Need to find a way and 3-1 against OM and Cocks.
    OM has actually helped us out the last 2 games with wins over Cocks and Fla
    Big loss by Arky today as well . Which also helps

The SEC is only getting 5 maybe 6 teams at the most. IMO
    LSU / Aub / Kentucky are in
    State/ Arky/ Cocks / Fla right now are battling for 2 maybe 3 spots. I don’t see Tenn or Bama getting back in the conversation.. We are 2-0 right now in this grouping with 3 games left. Just handle our business and we are in.

vCash
    South Carolina is one I'm most concerned about after whoever the next one is (Vandy tonight).

Agree on teams fighting for NCAAT bids. If Ark keeps losing, they will play their way out of tourney. SC may play their way in. We are better than UF, period and I think Ark too and USC.

vCash
    Playing decent defense just brain farts here and there. Leave a guy wide open from 3 and Nick W screwing up and allowing a transition layup. How Nick W goes we go. Have to have him play at least very good every night. He can?t take a night off. He?s the straw that stirs the drink.

vCash
    Playing good defense. Just having brain farts not getting back a couple of times and that?s their scoring but they aren?t scoring in the half court. 14-9 right now. We need to run our offense and run it through Reggie Perry. They don?t have anyone who can guard him.

vCash
    Beautiful passes there, but then we missed the layup.

vCash
    Ben, I implore you to give some of Carters minutes to Molinar. Please!!

vCash
    Stewart and Molinar have bright futures for the hoop dawgs. If we somehow keep one of Perry and Woodard we will be solid again next year.

vCash
    Play good defense 25 of 30 seconds and then those 5 seconds let them drive for an easier shot. Not playing our best but still up 6. But for the love of all that is good set Perry up inside and let him work. Quit setting Perry up 20 feet from the basket. That?s not good for anyone!

vCash
    I?m sorry but Woodard is not a first round draft pick. He isn?t.

vCash
    Sigh