Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gay draft analysis

Banned
    vCash
    Insinuating a player made a racist comment towards another player without proof should not be acceptable on this board IMO.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coursesuper View Post
    He's still wrong about what happened. And your boy the QB while he didn't do what you go after Gay for ain't no angel and is far from a leader at this point.
    Shrader isn't my boy and he's going to have to beat out Rogers in 2021.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Madisonmd View Post
    Everyone should go to Hailstate.com and read the draft analysis posted on our Combine participants. Very interesting ! They are not as high on Willie as we are as fans. Labeled a developmental player. Low grade
    Who's high on Willie? I certainly ain't.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mparkerfd20 View Post
    Who's high on Willie? I certainly ain't.
    Is "Willie" the latest pharmaceutical fad going around??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BankerDog View Post
    Note to starting QBs, don?t run your mouth and say a racist thing to the wrong dude who never missed a meeting or practice like you did. He had it coming from him.
    While I agree Shrader let his mouth write a check his ass couldnt cash, lets not propagate this narrative of Shrader using a racial slur. There is no evidence of it happening.

vCash
    I wish we had Willie for 1 more year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    Gay will make his money at the combine. If he runs well and puts up good numbers on the bench then he might go 2-3. If not then he very well could fall to 5-7.
    No shot at 2-3 with so few stats. Too many good players with more experience out there.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BayouDawg View Post
    While I agree Shrader let his mouth write a check his ass couldnt cash, lets not propagate this narrative of Shrader using a racial slur. There is no evidence of it happening.
    The best evidence of it not happening is the rest of the team not kicking Shrader's ass.

vCash
    Note to starting QBs, don?t run your mouth and say a racist thing to the wrong dude who never missed a meeting or practice like you did. He had it coming from him.

Crap like this shouldn't be posted on a message board whether it is verified or not, but in this case you are clueless on what actually happened.

vCash
    Dont see what Michael Sam has to do with any of this

vCash
    I asked about Gay draft analysis and couldn?t get a straight answer

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Shrader isn't my boy and he's going to have to beat out Rogers in 2021.
    hopefully this take isn't predicated on your assumption that Schrader is guilty of what would be a career killing accusation .

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
    Dont see what Michael Sam has to do with any of this
    Not that there's anything wrong with Michael Sims, no?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    The best evidence of it not happening is the rest of the team not kicking Shrader's ass.
    Exactly. And the news media wouldve been all over it at the first hint of something like that.

vCash
    Gay will be off the Board by the end of the 3rd round. If he is working and I believe he is- he will blow up at the Combine
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    That didnt happen or Shrader wouldnt still be at State. Nobody on offense would play for him
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    NFL GMs might be a little Leary of a kid that was suspended 8 games and punched his QB ( deserving or not )
    Hopefully he blows up at the combine and GMs like what they hear when they talk to him and get good feedback about him.

I suspect he is gone by day 2.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    hopefully this take isn't predicated on your assumption that Schrader is guilty of what would be a career killing accusation .
    What assumption am I making? I'm confused.

What I want is for MSU to play the very best players at every position. In 2019 Shrader was better than Stevens and sorry to open up the can of worms again- yes, he was better than KT as well. That's not only my opinion it was the opinion of the coaches as well.

This year I'm pretty sure Costello is better than Shrader, KT, Mayden, and Rogers and for that reason I want him to start unless it is proven otherwise through performance or injury.

After Costello graduates it's going to be Shrader and Rogers competing for the job assuming we don't go after another grad transfer. If Rogers is leading throwing sessions like Bucky says and outworks Shrader and wins the job he should start. Now I do think Shrader has the skill set to work in Leach's system so I wouldn't rule him out either. And if you believe what Rosebowl said about the Gay/Shrader incident and how it started and went down all I'll say about it is it's hard to be a leader when your teammate kicks your ass because it started when you tried to help him out. Hopefully as Shrader is just a freshmen he will learn to de-escalate it next time but if he doesn't do what he needs to do and Rogers beats him out it's moot anyway and good luck at Oregon.

vCash
    Ever since DADT was repealed, gays are fully allowed to be drafted. Those guys are definitely analyzing something.

vCash
    Damn I saw what you did there.
    Praise The Lord and Go Dawgs!!!