Thread: Weekend C&D: 1 Week Until Baseball

vCash

Weekend C&D: 1 Week Until Baseball

We're only a week out from our best chance at a national championship sport. Baseball has always been my favorite, so I'm fired up for another hopeful season.

I boiled 12lbs of shrimp + fixings for a work lunch today - great start to a beautiful Friday. I finally got to try out my new double jet burner and it worked great. Only pic I got was pre-boil. Big 10-15ct.

My wife and daughter are out of town for the weekend, so it's just me and the boy. I let him pick the menu tonight, so we had deer sausage, duck breast skewers & mac/cheese...nothing more...nothing less.
    He wanted to fish this weekend, but with all the rain this week & cold front that came through, we may find a different adventure for tomorrow.

vCash
    Had a long, long week that started with a 20hr road trip for a meet last Saturday, so I don?t see much going on this weekend. Just got some deer sausage back so that?ll have to be opened up at some point.
    Building a pond on our property and the amount of rain we?ve been getting is delaying it to the point that I?m about buy an excavator and do it myself.

vCash
    Took my son to the range this morning and let him shoot his great grandfather's Remington Sportmaster .22 that his grandfather recently refurbished for him. We hit the Biloxi boat show today as well.
    Made Duck Pad Thai for myself tonight. Turned out pretty good.

vCash
    Had a long ass week. Going to rodeo tomorrow with kids so we took them to Cavendars to get Cowboy hats, bass pro to look at fish, and then Steak and Shake cause I had a gift card.

vCash
    Long ass week seems to be a theme...
    I had one too, and next is looking like one again. Thankfully a friend of mine called this afternoon when he was frying up some deer cube steaks and making gravy. Damn good eating, and he sent me home with enough to have with breakfast biscuits this week. Relaxed by the fire with a glass of Bulliet and watched the game.
    "After dealing with Ole Miss for over a year," he said, "I've learned to expect their leadership to do and say things that the leadership at other Division I schools would never consider doing and to justify their actions by reminding themselves that "We're Ole Miss.""
    - Tom Mars, Esq. 4.9.18

vCash
    Not much cooking from me. Tough week ahead. Bought clients Outback gift cards for. Christmas and my bonus cards expire today so Outback and Carrabas to go tonight.