Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MSU hat question

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    Is there a MSU list of trademarks anywhere so if I did make myself a hat I don?t infringe on anything?
    You most definitely are going to infringe if it has anything close to MSU on it. Mississippi State is SUPER strict on this sort of thing
    No Signature

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    You most definitely are going to infringe if it has anything close to MSU on it. Mississippi State is SUPER strict on this sort of thing
    I already know. Without knowing exactly what is what I assume any logo and a long list of words are off limits. I would prefer to find the right hat but it doesn’t seem to exist. I do have to give that Drake one a try on. It looks closest

vCash
    I already know. Without knowing exactly what is what I assume any logo and a long list of words are off limits. I would prefer to find the right hat but it doesn’t seem to exist. I do have to give that Drake one a try on. It looks closest
    it's stretch fit ��

vCash
    i had this problem finding safari hats with the baseball logo on them. those didn't seem to exist for a while. I have found a couple over the last year. one i found was a one size fits most that didn't fit me. i found one in digital camo i like and wear all the time. I wish they had a few more options out there for safari hats with the baseball emblem because I would wear them. I started to see if i could find the plain white or maroon safari had and buy several of the embroidery baseball emblem logos and then have someone put the emblems on the hats for me, but I didn't.

vCash
    The bookstore has one that looks promising... Zephyr Big Rig baseball logo trucker

https://msstate.bncollege.com/shop/m...mageId=1801054

vCash
    The bookstore has one that looks promising... Zephyr Big Rig baseball logo trucker

https://msstate.bncollege.com/shop/m...mageId=1801054
    Nice, I just grabbed one

vCash
    Is there a MSU list of trademarks anywhere so if I did make myself a hat I don’t infringe on anything?
    If you make it just for you to wear and not to mass produce or sell, I dont think that would be an infringement would it?

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BogeyGolfer View Post
    I feel your pain, I usually only wear a visor due to my big head and have had zero luck finding a Miss. State hat to work....
    I had the absolute perfect MSU hat from 2010 or so. Made by Under Armor. Wore it everyday for years. Had to throw it out. If anyone has one around the house, I would pay some serious money for it. It was fitted, really soft cloth on all sides.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Yeah, I have the same one. Its a for real baseball hat. And for some reason, the bill always works itself back to completely flat. Like I am a rapper.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    If anyone has a fitted under armor MSU hat, I would love to have it. IF you are like me and buy hats constantly, and only find out you hate it 20 minutes after leaving the store.
    Just a thought, if you hate the Under Armor, I will take it off your hands.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    I do have to give that Drake one a try on. It looks closest
    The Drake hat is the one you want. I got mine from Maroon & Co. They had stretch fit (in different sizes) and snapback.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by trojandawg View Post
    got a drake m state hat this week that is a medium crown style. fits my big head.

That is not maroon.
    No Signature

vCash
    I bought a adidas MSU baseball hat hoping it would work. The crown is a little higher than I like but no big deal. The problem on that hat is the bill. It?s the widest bill on a hat I?ve ever seen. It hangs a solid 2 inches past the front panel. Looks really odd on me.

I agree. It's so flat (I'm going to shape that) too that I think it makes it look even wider. I still have an old MSU Pro-Line baseball cap with the MS logo that was actually manufactured in Fort Worth, TX (not China like Adidas is). I wish those were still available. Better quality product back then and looks better on you.

vCash
    That looks about right. Def worth a try. I?ll try and find that one. It looks close to a Richardson 112 which I have a few of but I don?t wear them much because they?re not quite big enough. Thanks
    I wear 7-7-8 so I got a big head. This one works. This picture is from hibbets site after a quick good search. I got mine from a local outdoors sporting good store. Fits my big head with two buttons. And isn't super high crown or too low.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    Yeah, I have the same one. Its a for real baseball hat. And for some reason, the bill always works itself back to completely flat. Like I am a rapper.

LOL Yeah it seems like some of those baseball caps just never want to cooperate. I have a for real baseball cap that cooperated, but it seems it is ready for retirement now.