Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mississippi People Need to Investigate & Turn In A&M Over McKinley Jackson

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    It would have to be investigated by Rosebowl & those that know how to investigate this stuff.

Just saying that it's going to happen every year until Mississippians at least provide some push back.

Do you not think Mississippians should provide pushback?
    So the answer is you have none. Got it.

vCash
    I'm trying to figure out why you guys don't want A&M turned in over this?

What's your angle or belief on why Mississippi people shouldn't pursue this?
    First, we are already in NCAA trouble and I don't see any reason it would do any good for MSU to get involved in NCAA matters if we don't have to until that is over. 2nd, we were never gonna get the kid. Like never. So how weird would it be for anyone related to MSU to turn them in? Let OM turn them in. Also the only way to turn them in is to admit you were willing to pay for him but someone outbid you. Who is gonna do that in Mississippi? Also, I think you underestimate A&M's pull and overestimate the worth of your personal overreaction. Why do you take it as a personal affront every time some kid with stars leaves Mississippi?

We had a drama free signing day and I for one am gonna enjoy it. You should try it some time.
    Last edited by MaroonBelle; 02-05-2020 at 11:24 AM.

vCash
    Honestly Mississippi State doesn't need to get involved at all. Why try and get the NCAA or people associated with MSU to investigate someone who could eventually turn us in. You do realize we are going in heavy in Texas the next recruiting cycle. All we need is BIG MONEY TAMU talking to the NCAA about MSU buying players.

vCash
    And at some point you may grow a ball sack & stand for something.

I realize how this works, but if Mississippi people, both OM & MSU, don't band together & make an example of a school coming in & buying players, then it's going to continue to happen.

At some point, the Mississippi schools to have to make out of state schools thing twice about coming in here to buy players
    If you have any evidence then send it to the NCAA. Grow up man.

vCash
    Oh boy...

vCash
    This isn't sour grapes & this isn't even about MSU not getting McKinley Jackson.

However, can you imagine the reaction if MSU or Ole Miss signed in the #1 player in Texas? or Louisiana?

What happened when Ole Miss signed Tunsil?

What typically happens when 2nd tier schools, like A&M, cheat across state lines?

To me, it's one thing if Bama & LSU do it, mostly because I feel that we're helpless against it, but A&M is different. They don't have that status. They haven't earned the benefit of the doubt on the field.

Is Mississippi just open for business for Auburn, A&M, etc to just come in here every year & buy off our best players?

At what point do Mississippi people like Rosebowl, Yancy, etc step up & investigate this against an outside school instead of just throwing mud at each other?

To me, Mississippi people need to step up & nip this stuff in the bud or else it just shows everyone around the country that you can come into Mississippi & buy kids without risk. That only hurts our instate schools.

I realize this post will be unpopular to some, but why should Mississippi stand for this when other states don't?

To allow this to continue to happen is just a lack of self respect & zero pride.
    If anybody should turn in A&M, it should be Bama or LSU, because if he was bought, that's who got outbidded
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonBelle View Post
    Also, I think you....overestimate the worth of your personal overreaction.
    Beautiful!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    If anybody should turn in A&M, it should be Bama or LSU, because if he was bought, that's who got outbidded
    Not disagreeing, but why are Mississippians not putting up a fight when out of region schools buy players out of our state?
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    I'm trying to figure out why you guys don't want A&M turned in over this?

What's your angle or belief on why Mississippi people shouldn't pursue this?
    Are you a real, living person?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fader2103 View Post
    Honestly Mississippi State doesn't need to get involved at all. Why try and get the NCAA or people associated with MSU to investigate someone who could eventually turn us in. You do realize we are going in heavy in Texas the next recruiting cycle. All we need is BIG MONEY TAMU talking to the NCAA about MSU buying players.
    Which is exactly what would happen if we bought the best player in TX. Why do we not fight against them buying a player here?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PMDawg View Post
    So the answer is you have none. Got it.
    This is incredibly stupid

vCash
    I dont think you are real. I really dont

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chef dixon View Post
    Are you a real, living person?
    I am. I'm a proud Mississippian that would like to see our best players not leave the state. Thus, when out of state schools buy players in the state, it would be nice if we would actually provide some push back so that it doesn't happen every year

vCash
    Not disagreeing, but why are Mississippians not putting up a fight when out of region schools buy players out of our state?
    Why can't you accept that some people just want to get out of Mississippi? Whether he was bought or not, who cares? Sometimes people just want to get out of this state.
    All Aboard and Soft Landings!

vCash
    Goodness. What a pathetic fan base we have.

You 17ers don't deserve to win shit. Just a pathetic group

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iPat09 View Post
    Why can't you accept that some people just want to get out of Mississippi? Whether he was bought or not, who cares? Sometimes people just want to get out of this state.
    Sigh........You're either an idiot or you're just making excuses

vCash
    BREAKING NEWS: EliteDawgs poster "ShotgunDawg" brings down Texas A&M by himself because he decided to "take a stand."

vCash
    Which is exactly what would happen if we bought the best player in TX. Why do we not fight against them buying a player here?
    well go for it superman. Quit wasting your time on elitedawgs bitching about it and go investigate it yourself.

vCash
    Nobody is wasting time and energy investigating a kid who openly was going out of state being bought by an out of state school.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Nobody is wasting time and energy investigating a kid who openly was going out of state being bought by an out of state school.
    So we shouldn't even provide resistance to it happening in the future?

I'm couldn't care less about McKinely Jackson. My concern is that Mississippi is completely open for business. Should we not fight against that?

If not, why?

Why can't some of you have a real conversation here?