Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Mississippi People Need to Investigate & Turn In A&M Over McKinley Jackson

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Why are you siding with the school that bought a player in Mississippi vs siding with the Mississippi side of this?

It's pathetic the way some of you are seeing this

LOL The Mississippi side? It's the Shotgun Fantasy side. Not the way your "normal" MSU supporter sees it.

vCash
    What is exactly hilarious about it?

You like out of state teams coming into Mississippi & buying players?

Do you think we could pull that off in Texas?
    It is hilarious because sometimes kids want to go to other schools. This meltdown is absurd.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coursesuper View Post
    My point is your perception of reality is so far off base it's mind boggling. You actually believe that the NCAA is going to come down on A&M, OKAY. And that because a kid from George County with handlers is leaving the state mean that we lack the "sack" to "do something about it" is crazy.

But don't stop being outraged when you only have the facts the media give you. And by all means keep living and dying by whatever Rosey and the fan media are feeding you.

Take the blue pill.
    Man, I just don't want Mississippi kids being bought off every year. It's been happening more & more lately & now A&M just strolls in here & does it uncontested.

Just doesn't seem right or in MSU or OM's best interest. Seems like it would be to our benefit to provide some resistance.

that's my only point
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Just another pathetic Mississippian with no self respect.

A&M just walked into your turf & bought a player, but your OK with that? You know what means? It's going to happen again & again
    On the bright side 8 wins doesn't justify 70 million. Jimbo will be fired and A&M will still be the Tommy Boy of college football.

vCash
    I predict he washes out and we never hear from him again. Got too much bad influence around him.

vCash
    Why are you willing to do anything?
    I'm not the one dying on this hill.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bluelightstar View Post
    It is hilarious because sometimes kids want to go to other schools. This meltdown is absurd.
    Sigh.....You're clearly missing the point

vCash
    States aTm has signed a 4-star from the last 2 years: TX, IL, AR, NJ, NC, MD, NJ, FL, MS, MO, LA, KS, AZ, PA, and AL. That's 15 states, and they've been top 6 in the country... jimbo can cruit

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    I predict he washes out and we never hear from him again. Got too much bad influence around him.
    That is a real possibility with this one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    States aTm has signed a 4-star from the last 2 years: TX, IL, AR, NJ, NC, MD, NJ, FL, MS, MO, LA, KS, AZ, PA, and AL. That's 15 states, and they've been top 6 in the country... jimbo can cruit
    I just don't think A&M should be able to come into Mississippi & take the best player.

On the state welcoming signs just put, "Welcome to Mississippi, Open for Bidness"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    I guess UGA should burn down Clemson since the top DE in Georgia went to Clemson. Take out LSU too since they grabbed the highest rated player in GA.

These kids make decisions about themselves - no one else. And really, that's what they should be doing.
    And as long it is legit, I am all for it.

My question; Is it legit that we almost always loose our highest rated players from Mississippi to a prima donna out of state school?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Percho View Post
    My question; Is it legit that we almost always loose our highest rated players from Mississippi to a prima donna out of state school?
    It's amazing how it happens every year

vCash
    I just don't think A&M should be able to come into Mississippi & take the best player.

On the state welcoming signs just put, "Welcome to Mississippi, Open for Bidness"
    Build a beautiful wall

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Build a beautiful wall
    Looks like we'll continue the trend of losing the state's top player in 2021 as well.

2021 - Deion Smith - LSU
    2020 - McKinley Jackson - A&M
    2019 - Nakobe Dean - UGA

May as well keep letting it happen

vCash
    Looks like we'll continue the trend of losing the state's top player in 2021 as well.

2021 - Deion Smith - LSU
    2019 - Nakobe Dean - UGA

Lay out a plan man. What can we the fan base, the university, and the state in general do to stop it? How much more money we need to raise, how we go about doing that. Lay it out there.

vCash
    How did SMU get the death penalty? Their cheating was deep into Texas politics.

Because someone got fed up with their cheating and started investigating and it wasn't the NCAA.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetEdDawg View Post
    Lay out a plan man. What can we the fan base, the university, and the state in general do to stop it? How much more money we need to raise, how we go about doing that. Lay it out there.
    IDK, but raising awareness of an issue is certainly the first step

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetEdDawg View Post
    This thread is so stupid and pointless. I don't care where the kid goes to school. Better A&M than Bama and LSU as far as I'm concerned. But the answer to this question is real simple. Quit bitching about it. Quit complaining. Quit crying. Quit threatening to turn everyone in. There is a market place. If anyone wants the kid at State bad enough, then show them the money. Really simple. They made it happen with Simmons. If they want a kid bad enough, they CAN make it happen. If your response is "well we don't have the kind of money they do" my response is "tough shit". This is America. Money always wins.

vCash
    even by shotguns typical bad take standards......this is a really dumb thread

vCash

2021 - Deion Smith - LSU
    2019 - Nakobe Dean - UGA

If what I?ve been told was correct...Jackson has NEVER set
    foot on Jimbo?s campus. If that?s not a red flag I don?t know
    what is. He probably played the Price Is Right and went with
    highest bidder, so be it. However, would be best if all players at
    least visit the campus before signing.