Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mississippi People Need to Investigate & Turn In A&M Over McKinley Jackson

vCash

Mississippi People Need to Investigate & Turn In A&M Over McKinley Jackson

This isn't sour grapes & this isn't even about MSU not getting McKinley Jackson.

However, can you imagine the reaction if MSU or Ole Miss signed in the #1 player in Texas? or Louisiana?

What happened when Ole Miss signed Tunsil?

What typically happens when 2nd tier schools, like A&M, cheat across state lines?

To me, it's one thing if Bama & LSU do it, mostly because I feel that we're helpless against it, but A&M is different. They don't have that status. They haven't earned the benefit of the doubt on the field.

Is Mississippi just open for business for Auburn, A&M, etc to just come in here every year & buy off our best players?

At what point do Mississippi people like Rosebowl, Yancy, etc step up & investigate this against an outside school instead of just throwing mud at each other?

To me, Mississippi people need to step up & nip this stuff in the bud or else it just shows everyone around the country that you can come into Mississippi & buy kids without risk. That only hurts our instate schools.

I realize this post will be unpopular to some, but why should Mississippi stand for this when other states don't?

To allow this to continue to happen is just a lack of self respect & zero pride.
    Last edited by ShotgunDawg; 02-05-2020 at 10:57 AM.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Take a deep breath. Both Mississippi schools lost their HCs and got beat by a damn good recruiter

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    This isn't sour grapes & this isn't even about MSU not getting McKinley Jackson.

However, can you imagine the reaction if MSU or Ole Miss signed in the #1 player in Texas? or Louisiana?

What happened when Ole Miss signed Tunsil?

What typically happens when 2nd tier schools, like A&M, cheat across state lines?

To me, it's one thing if Bama & LSU do it, mostly because I feel that we're helpless against it, but A&M is different. They don't have that status. They haven't earned the benefit of the doubt on the field.

Is Mississippi just open for business for Auburn, A&M, etc to just come in here every year & buy off our best players?

At what point do Mississippi people like Rosebowl, Yancy, etc step up & investigate this against an outside school instead of just throwing mud at each other?

To me, Mississippi people need to step up & nip this stuff in the bud or else it just shows everyone around the country that you can come into Mississippi & buy kids without risk. That only hurts our instate schools.

I realize this post will be unpopular to some, but why should Mississippi stand for this when other states don't?

To allow this to continue to happen is just a lack of self respect & zero pride.
    You have absolutely no idea do you. There was never ever any chance of this kid staying in state, zero.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Take a deep breath. Both Mississippi schools lost their HCs and got beat by a damn good recruiter
    No. They went into Lucedale & bought a player.

Have some self respect. Mississippi should not be open for business for every school in the country to come in buy players.

That's like a gang letting another gang sell drugs on their turf. You have to stand up for yourself at some point.

We know the NCAA won't do anything to Bama or LSU, but A&M shouldn't be able to do what they just did.

Complete lack of self respect by Mississippians to not stand up against this

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coursesuper View Post
    You have absolutely no idea do you. There was never ever any chance of this kid staying in state, zero.
    Just another pathetic Mississippian with no self respect.

A&M just walked into your turf & bought a player, but your OK with that? You know what means? It's going to happen again & again

vCash
    Looks like I'm going to have to fight the "inferiority complex" in this thread & tell people how everyone else isn't better than them

vCash
    Some people don't want to stay in the State. You need to get over the whole every kid wants to and should play for a state school.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    As much as I don't like Jimbo, and don't think he will awaken the Sleeping Giant, this is exactly right. Jimbo is a damn good recruiter and he has resources. He landed guys like this at FSU and at LSU. It's not an out of the blue Tunsil situation.
    "After dealing with Ole Miss for over a year," he said, "I've learned to expect their leadership to do and say things that the leadership at other Division I schools would never consider doing and to justify their actions by reminding themselves that "We're Ole Miss.""
    - Tom Mars, Esq. 4.9.18

vCash
    Looks like I'm going to have to fight the "inferiority complex" in this thread & tell people how everyone else isn't better than them
    Someday you might just grow up and figure out how the word works, Until then keep racking up that post count chief. As far as the "inferiority complex" that's actually funny.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fader2103 View Post
    Some people don't want to stay in the State. You need to get over the whole every kid wants to and should play for a state school.
    or A&M just came in & bought a kid. Stop making an excuse for the obvious.

This kid likely didn't even know where A&M was until this Summer.

Banned
    vCash
    Did you whine like this when he got Cam Akers? Same thing. Not like FSU continued to poach top MS talent.

vCash
    Someday you might just grow up and figure out how the word works, Until then keep racking up that post count chief. As far as the "inferiority complex" that's actually funny.
    And at some point you may grow a ball sack & stand for something.

I realize how this works, but if Mississippi people, both OM & MSU, don't band together & make an example of a school coming in & buying players, then it's going to continue to happen.

At some point, the Mississippi schools to have to make out of state schools thing twice about coming in here to buy players

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AmiteDog View Post
    Did you whine like this when he got Cam Akers? Same thing. Not like FSU continued to poach top MS talent.
    Probably should have but FSU makes way more sense than A&M

vCash
    I'm trying to figure out why you guys don't want A&M turned in over this?

What's your angle or belief on why Mississippi people shouldn't pursue this?

vCash
    Again, just tell me what would happen if MSU signed the #1 player in Texas or Louisiana?

vCash
    And at some point you may grow a ball sack & stand for something.

I realize how this works, but if Mississippi people, both OM & MSU, don't band together & make an example of a school coming in & buying players, then it's going to continue to happen.

At some point, the Mississippi schools to have to make out of state schools thing twice about coming in here to buy players
    Haha! But please keep attacking those windmills Don.

vCash
    Just another pathetic Mississippian with no self respect.

A&M just walked into your turf & bought a player, but your OK with that? You know what means? It's going to happen again & again
    Please present your evidence of A&M buying this player.

vCash
    Haha! But please keep attacking those windmills Don.
    What's your point?

What are you arguing against me for?

What's your belief on this?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PMDawg View Post
    Please present your evidence of A&M buying this player.
    It would have to be investigated by Rosebowl & those that know how to investigate this stuff.

Just saying that it's going to happen every year until Mississippians at least provide some push back.

Do you not think Mississippians should provide pushback?

vCash
    Why does it affect you so much? Hell TAMU can argue that KJ Costello didn't know where Starkville, MS was? You are making a big deal about a kid "being bought" everyone but you knew that he wasn't going to stay in state no matter who bought him.