Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: AJ Brown wishes he was a Bulldog so bad. And needs to STFU.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    I'll be the first to say that I hated him when he was at OM, but it was because he was at OM. It was never anything against him personally. He'd lived in Starkville his whole life and seemed like he wanted to get out. I have no problem with that. He went about it the wrong way trying to drag Mullen and Co. through the mud on his recruitment, but he's a young kid and we all made dumb decisions at that age. I still believe OM was feeding him most of that.

Glad to see he's supporting another Starkville guy and his decision to go to State.
    If we had Mike Leach when AJ was at SHS, he would have been a Bulldog. He would have thrived in this offense and he would have known it. With Leach, we will attract the receivers because this offense can develop receivers and more importantly get them the ball. This doesn?t take rocket science to figure out that if you wanted to get to the league as a WR you didn?t go to MSU under Dan Mullen. That stain unfortunately followed Moorhead his two years here but the simple fact is under Leach we will attract top line receivers and he will have his pick next year. Thank goodness we got rid of Moorhead because all of the great players in the state for 2021 are all receivers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    And he did. Nice job AJ. Looks like there was a whole lotta wrong in this thread.
    Yeah -
    Something that a lot of people need to realize is that for a lot of these kids the focus is on getting out and helping others do the same. They want their friends kids from their towns to have better opportunities - and they don't really care where that opportunity is, as long as it gets them the next chance.
    "After dealing with Ole Miss for over a year," he said, "I've learned to expect their leadership to do and say things that the leadership at other Division I schools would never consider doing and to justify their actions by reminding themselves that "We're Ole Miss.""
    - Tom Mars, Esq. 4.9.18

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    Yeah -
    Something that a lot of people need to realize is that for a lot of these kids the focus is on getting out and helping others do the same. They want their friends kids from their towns to have better opportunities - and they don't really care where that opportunity is, as long as it gets them the next chance.
    Uhhhh.... don't you realize they owe their allegiances to the state that they graduate HS in and live in currently???? Opening doors to possibly better their families or escaping a tough home life be damned***** How dare they not stay in MS.