Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: AJ Brown wishes he was a Bulldog so bad. And needs to STFU.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash

AJ Brown wishes he was a Bulldog so bad. And needs to STFU.

Why is he so determined to convince Rufus Harvey not to go to State? He keeps saying shit on Twitter insinuating that State doesn't care about Starkville players, and it reeks of him being mad that he didn't choose State. This isn't Mullen anymore, so I wish he'd get over his recruitment and move on. Even though he didnt win shit in college, he's making millions now, so him and Ralph Leonard need to quit crying on Twitter about State not giving offers to Starkville kids. I do hope Leach is seeing how important it is to recruit Starkville kids just as hard as other players he wants though. That AJ recruitment seems like the shitty gift that keeps on giving though.
    Last edited by CadaverDawg; 02-01-2020 at 12:29 PM.

vCash
    Maybe Kobe Jones should say otherwise. Brown spouting off definitely smells like sour grapes.

vCash
    Didn't he just say "I'll say hail state if [Harvey] goes to state" ? Not seeing the issue there

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hacker View Post
    Didn't he just say "I'll say hail state if [Harvey] goes to state" ? Not seeing the issue there
    Yeah as if to say "that's how sure I am that he ain't going to State". That's the way I took it. Especially seeing him and Ralph Leonard talking shit about State after that.

And again, I don't know exactly what he's implying, but why the hell is he concerned with State's recruiting? He made his choice, left Starkville, so why is he worried about it?

Maybe I'm reading it all wrong. Doubt it though
    Last edited by CadaverDawg; 02-01-2020 at 11:52 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Yeah as if to say "that's how sure I am that he ain't going to State". That's the way I took it. Especially seeing him and Ralph Leonard talking shit about State after that.
    You and I took that totally different. Especially since he was tweeting @hailstatefb to offer him about a month ago.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hacker View Post
    You and I took that totally different. Especially since he was tweeting @hailstatefb to offer him about a month ago.
    Didn't see that. Maybe I'm misunderstanding him, but I still think he should quit worrying about State's recruiting. He is not one of us.

vCash

And again, I don't know exactly what he's implying, but why the hell is he concerned with State's recruiting? He made his choice, left Starkville, so why is he worried about it?

Maybe I'm reading it all wrong. Doubt it though
    Yeah, I didn't read it like you at all
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    I think AJ is pleased with how things turned out, but deep down he wishes Mullen had ponied up and loved on him more, and that he didn't have to abandon Starkville like he did. If he could have all the same numbers and success and NFL situation he currently has BUT have done it at State, it would be perfect. At least that's the way he comes across.

But he made his choice so STFU. Not like Ole Miss has offered the kid.

vCash
    I think AJ is pleased with how things turned out, but deep down he wishes Mullen had ponied up and loved on him more, and that he didn't have to abandon Starkville like he did. If he could have all the same numbers and success and NFL situation he currently has BUT have done it at State, it would be perfect. At least that's the way he comes across.

Yep, AJ's only disappointment was that Mullen didn't bid high enough to Daddy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    Yep, AJ's only disappointment was that Mullen didn't bid high enough to Daddy.
    And Dan was stupid not to. I don't miss his shitty recruiting and entitled attitude one bit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    And Dan was stupid not to. I don't miss his shitty recruiting and entitled attitude one bit.
    Exactly!! AJ had a SEC ready body after his jr yr at SHS.
    Those type of dudes right in ur back yard (literally) don?t come
    along often. He would have helped us a lot his freshman year.
    Whatever....

vCash

We were never going to get him, ever. He did not want to go to MSU, period. I was told that his Jr year in high school and it was not someone associated with MSU that told me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    We were never going to get him, ever. He did not want to go to MSU, period. I was told that his Jr year in high school and it was not someone associated with MSU that told me.
    Well then he really needs to STFU. And I know damn good and well if he wanted to come to State, he had a spot. Either he didn't want to be at State or money talked! I don't care how Dan recruited him, he could have been a Dawg if he wanted too.

vCash
    Who gives a crap what AJ Brown thinks?

He can say whatever he wants, nobody cares.

vCash

This two page thread doesn?t agree with your opinion

This is very well accomplished receiver giving positive publicity to a kid he knows very well. Let?s accept that, sign the kid and move on to the next recruit.

vCash
    I loved my time in Starkville. But if I had grown up there I would have wanted out too.

vCash
    Sounds like typical arrogant Dan bullshit for missing a recruit. At least he didn't do the "we didn't think he was that good" thing after we offered him like some of our o-linemen who have now come back.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Sounds like typical arrogant Dan bullshit for missing a recruit. At least he didn't do the "we didn't think he was that good" thing after we offered him like some of our o-linemen who have now come back.
    As I said, my info did NOT come from anyone associated with MSU AT ALL. If he hadn't gone to UM, he would have been at Bama. We were never going to get him.

vCash
    As I said, my info did NOT come from anyone associated with MSU AT ALL. If he hadn't gone to UM, he would have been at Bama. We were never going to get him.
    I would imagine that whoever you got "info" from probably got it from someone associated with MSU at the time or it came from someone down the line because that sounds like the exact same BS that Dan and his staff used time and time again when they missed on recruits.

Anyway- had MSU been the highest bidder he would have been at MSU. Sometimes you have to play the game. Dan wasn't willing to do it- and it held us back at least going back to 2009 with Cam Newton. Whatever you were told was spin.

vCash
    What did have against State? Just wanted to get out of Starkville?