Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: AJ Brown wishes he was a Bulldog so bad. And needs to STFU.

vCash

AJ Brown wishes he was a Bulldog so bad. And needs to STFU.

Why is he so determined to convince Rufus Harvey not to go to State? He keeps saying shit on Twitter insinuating that State doesn't care about Starkville players, and it reeks of him being mad that he didn't choose State. This isn't Mullen anymore, so I wish he'd get over his recruitment and move on. Even though he didnt win shit in college, he's making millions now, so him and Ralph Leonard need to quit crying on Twitter about State not giving offers to Starkville kids. I do hope Leach is seeing how important it is to recruit Starkville kids just as hard as other players he wants though. That AJ recruitment seems like the shitty gift that keeps on giving though.
    Last edited by CadaverDawg; 02-01-2020 at 12:29 PM.

vCash
    Maybe Kobe Jones should say otherwise. Brown spouting off definitely smells like sour grapes.

vCash
    Didn't he just say "I'll say hail state if [Harvey] goes to state" ? Not seeing the issue there

vCash
    I think AJ is pleased with how things turned out, but deep down he wishes Mullen had ponied up and loved on him more, and that he didn't have to abandon Starkville like he did. If he could have all the same numbers and success and NFL situation he currently has BUT have done it at State, it would be perfect. At least that's the way he comes across.

But he made his choice so STFU. Not like Ole Miss has offered the kid.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hacker View Post
    Didn't he just say "I'll say hail state if [Harvey] goes to state" ? Not seeing the issue there
    Yeah as if to say "that's how sure I am that he ain't going to State". That's the way I took it. Especially seeing him and Ralph Leonard talking shit about State after that.

And again, I don't know exactly what he's implying, but why the hell is he concerned with State's recruiting? He made his choice, left Starkville, so why is he worried about it?

Maybe I'm reading it all wrong. Doubt it though
    Last edited by CadaverDawg; 02-01-2020 at 11:52 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Yeah as if to say "that's how sure I am that he ain't going to State". That's the way I took it. Especially seeing him and Ralph Leonard talking shit about State after that.
    You and I took that totally different. Especially since he was tweeting @hailstatefb to offer him about a month ago.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hacker View Post
    You and I took that totally different. Especially since he was tweeting @hailstatefb to offer him about a month ago.
    Didn't see that. Maybe I'm misunderstanding him, but I still think he should quit worrying about State's recruiting. He is not one of us.

vCash
    [tweet2]1211768419650949120[/tweet2]

vCash
    I think AJ is pleased with how things turned out, but deep down he wishes Mullen had ponied up and loved on him more, and that he didn't have to abandon Starkville like he did. If he could have all the same numbers and success and NFL situation he currently has BUT have done it at State, it would be perfect. At least that's the way he comes across.

But he made his choice so STFU. Not like Ole Miss has offered the kid.
    Yep, AJ's only disappointment was that Mullen didn't bid high enough to Daddy.

vCash
    I am pretty sure he is trying to look out for someone he has ties to. He isn't worrying about state's recruiting, he is trying to help Rufus.

vCash

vCash
    AJ had his chance to be a Bulldog. He chose unwisely. **** that shitbird.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Topbulldawg View Post
    I am pretty sure he is trying to look out for someone he has ties to. He isn't worrying about state's recruiting, he is trying to help Rufus.
    I think he's disguising it that way while using that as a way to talk shit to State

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    Yep, AJ's only disappointment was that Mullen didn't bid high enough to Daddy.
    And Dan was stupid not to. I don't miss his shitty recruiting and entitled attitude one bit.

vCash
    That's about the most idiotic thing I've ever seen from two total idiots given Harvey, as a WR, would be committing to a ML offense. That being said, if we take Harvey fine, if we don't fine. Leach will end up getting the receivers he needs one way or the other.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    AJ had his chance to be a Bulldog. He chose unwisely. **** that shitbird.
    From what I know of the situation, we can completely blame Dan and Not AJ. I don't get all the hate for the guy. He does come to state sporting events regularly. Some of our fans need to grow up and get over the petty stuff and be proud of him as a MS kid. He has a great relationship with Simmons, a guy we all love.

vCash

And again, I don't know exactly what he's implying, but why the hell is he concerned with State's recruiting? He made his choice, left Starkville, so why is he worried about it?

Maybe I'm reading it all wrong. Doubt it though
    Yeah, I didn't read it like you at all
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Yeah, he definitely meant it in a complimentary way.*

vCash
    Leach can take ordinary receivers and make them extraordinary because he and his coaches can actually coach up receivers. Hate to say it but AJ was never coming here as long as Mullen/Hev were here. Just is what it is. If we had Leach, AJ would easily have been here.

vCash
    I think many are frustrated about what "might have been" if Dan/Gonzo had recruited AJ more passionately and AJ had chosen MSU. Remember the game we "almost" beat Bama with Fitz running the offense. Remember the Florida and Iowa games Moorhead's first year? Remember the Egg Bowl where Fitz broke his ankle and AJ had 167 yards (and a 77 yard TD) in a 28-31 game? Or in 2016 MSU loses to South Alabama by one point, LSU by three, BYU in 2OT, and Kentucky by 2. I think All American AJ Brown makes a difference in a couple of those games.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    From what I know of the situation, we can completely blame Dan and Not AJ. I don't get all the hate for the guy. He does come to state sporting events regularly. Some of our fans need to grow up and get over the petty stuff and be proud of him as a MS kid. He has a great relationship with Simmons, a guy we all love.