Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Miss. State Women's Basketball vs Auburn

vCash
    Prolly no sleep for Vic after that game.... I bet today?s practice will be intense...

vCash
    Any updates on Sidney Cooks (Michigan State transfer) ? How has she been coming along? Would be good if someone did a write-up on her transition to Miss. State and the women's basketball program. Expecting the power forward position to be a team strength next season.

2020-21 expected roster power forwards....
    S. Cooks (6-4 junior)
    C. Bibby (6-1 senior)
    D. Gaston (6-3 freshman) Gaston plays the wing as well

Note...Saw where Deyona Gaston recently had a game where she had 32 points and 19 rebounds while helping lead her team to a big win.
    Last edited by jdelta02; 01-31-2020 at 01:21 PM.

vCash
    I watched the replay of this game and we obviously didnt play well, but after watching Auburn I'm surprised they are only 7-12. Their guards were pretty quick, they play good defense and they have solid post play. They looked alot better than the record shows

vCash
    I agree, I thought Auburn looked like a solid team so was surprised when I saw their record. Looks like they haven’t shot well from outside most of the year and perhaps they’ve had some games where their lost player gets in fouls trouble.

We did horrible in transition defense though which allowed them to get a lot of good looks