Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Prayers today please

vCash
    Prayers sent.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    I appreciate it guys! This has all been going on about a year and a half and still no answers. It's like my body flipped a switch and nobody has figured out the issue. But I think we're getting close.
    My personal opinion is it's MS. But I'm letting the Drs figure it out.
    Continued prayers for you! Hang in there brother!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgface View Post
    When I turned 40 I had some flaky things happen. The doctors searched for all sorts of reasons for my problems and MS was one thing they suspected. To make a long story short I ended up taking prednisone for 6 months and all my symptoms went away and blood work returned to normal. Haven't had a problem since and I'm 65 now. The doctor chalked it up to an autoimmune problem.

Hopefully your problems will be an easy fix as well.
    My problem has been finding a dr that actually listens and tries to connect the dots. I've got multiple issues that all started together. It literally was like a switch flipped. It's frustrating but I've finally found a Dr willing to work through it all I hope.

Banned
    vCash
    Too much U.S. medicine these days is practiced in assembly line fashion. The Euros have some practices that we should pay closer attention to but our system is regulated by money too much.

vCash
    Prayers lifted up Coot! 🙏🏼

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    Too much U.S. medicine these days is practiced in assembly line fashion. The Euros have some practices that we should pay closer attention to but our system is regulated by money too much.
    I agree. Except when it come to cancer. All the euros, saudis, Iranians, and everyone else fly to MD Anderson when they get diagnosed with cancer. I learned a lot last year unfortunately.

Hang in there Cooter. The waiting is the hardest part and I know that. My wife and I have been praying for you.

vCash

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    I've got tests this afternoon. Need good news because if not, it'll be really bad news. There's no in between today.
    Comes in the hands of God. God loves us and NEVER abandons us. When the storms of life come (and they always do for each of us) we can rest knowing that age, life and disease can take our body and it will at some point, BUT it cannot take our soul. Draw close to the Lord, I HOPE you have him as #1, and know each day he walks with you. Enjoy life, it is way short. When death does come to us IF we're his we will be in paradise with him not in the ground. Rest easy brother and spend time with the Lord and family. Laugh and love all your days, don't mourn.

vCash
    Praying for you brother. God finds a way to use us to our fullest when we are out of our comfort zone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TDawg8159 View Post
    Comes in the hands of God. God loves us and NEVER abandons us. When the storms of life come (and they always do for each of us) we can rest knowing that age, life and disease can take our body and it will at some point, BUT it cannot take our soul. Draw close to the Lord, I HOPE you have him as #1, and know each day he walks with you. Enjoy life, it is way short. When death does come to us IF we're his we will be in paradise with him not in the ground. Rest easy brother and spend time with the Lord and family. Laugh and love all your days, don't mourn.
    Amen My Brother In Christ!
    Praise The Lord and Go Dawgs!!!