Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Brandon Walker Interviews DK Metcalf

vCash

Brandon Walker Interviews DK Metcalf

This is pretty funny stuff.

God bless Brandon for doing the Lord's work for MSU on a national scale. We've needed a national trash talker for a long time.

Keep up the good work Brandon!

[tweet2]1223293328587993088[/tweet2]
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    This is pretty funny stuff.

God bless Brandon for doing the Lord's work for MSU on a national scale.
    I really hate the "ag school" vs "doctors and lawyers" dichotomy myth that always gets pushed, and BW doing it as a MSU guy is disappointing. For one, State isn't just an "ag school"....sciences, engineering, veterinary medicine, architecture, humanities, business, education, etc....

Also, there are zero "doctors" walking around that campus (med school is in Jackson), and as far as "lawyers", there are plenty of State grads that go to their law school (not to mention the med school).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    I really hate the "ag school" vs "doctors and lawyers" dichotomy myth that always gets pushed, and BW doing it as a MSU guy is disappointing. For one, State isn't just an "ag school"....sciences, engineering, veterinary medicine, architecture, humanities, business, education, etc....

Also, there are zero "doctors" walking around that campus (med school is in Jackson), and as far as "lawyers", there are plenty of State grads that go to their law school (not to mention the med school).
    I hear you, but I wouldn't get caught up in the semantics

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Shit on DK. I met him first time when he was in 8-9th grade. His parents owned a condo across the street from my sister while she was in law school. Terrence was always a humble down to earth guy, who did not really want to talk about his nfl career. Seemed to shy away from it. Dk was still young but what he has turned into, is nothing like his family and father.

I guess the slime that is OM, changes people into vile humans who mimmick pissing in end zones. Maybe he will mature and start acting like the kid he was before the OM machine corrupted him.

Banned
    vCash
    Getting the douchebag part is the most important thing, the other stuff can be tossed about in a hat. We build, innovate and grow. They chase ambulances in douchemobiles.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post

I’m a “State Doctor” that didn’t go to their med school. Just couldn’t bring myself to do it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KB21 View Post
    I’m a “State Doctor” that didn’t go to their med school. Just couldn’t bring myself to do it.
    Lol, nice.

vCash
    We should honestly thank DK. Because of him, other shit bag players at Ole Miss want to be just like him so Elijah Moore hiking his leg and handing us a W is really attributed to DK Metcalf. So thank you DK for setting the standard of being a douche and dumbass.

vCash
    This is not a popular take, but I wish we could have gotten both DK and AJ. As much as they are hated by some of our fans, they would have made us much better and would have had better college careers here. The best we can do as fans is treat them with respect and be glad they are from our state.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    This is not a popular take, but I wish we could have gotten both DK and AJ. As much as they are hated by some of our fans, they would have made us much better and would have had better college careers here. The best we can do as fans is treat them with respect and be glad they are from our state.
    Bump that. Screw both AJ and DK.

vCash
    So am I there are more of us than most MSU or OM alumni know .

Meant to reply to KB 21
    Last edited by 911mom; 02-01-2020 at 12:25 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KB21 View Post
    Same here. In my class, there were more State grads than UM. When I was going through, MSU BME had a >90% acceptance rate to UMMC SOM. My BME classmates and I have fared very well in the medical field, landing spots in excellent specialities. Pretty good for a bunch of yokels.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    They both had their chance to make the right decision and failed. And in turn hurt MSU when they get a chance. So no I won't wish them well. And no I don't fault Metcalf from Oxford going to Ole Miss.

vCash
    BW is not a good representation for our school and if I am stepping on any toes I'm sorry, but i'ts the truth.
    Praise The Lord and Go Dawgs!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    BW is not a good representation for our school and if I am stepping on any toes I'm sorry, but i'ts the truth.
    I disagree. He may not appeal to you, and that's fine, but he's good publicity and caters to a certain segment.

vCash

Wrong. He is a great representative for us.

Dick.

Barstool is the current and next big thing in sports media and I am making sure a cowbell is front and center.

So I guess what I am saying is....You are welcome.
    Last edited by Brandon Walker; 02-01-2020 at 07:15 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    Agree, lowest common denominator.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    I disagree. He may not appeal to you, and that's fine, but he's good publicity and caters to a certain segment.
    Yep the loud foul mouthed bumpkin crowd. I am sure he is a real nice guy, but no I prefer people associate John Grisham with Mississippi State than Brandon Walker.
    Praise The Lord and Go Dawgs!!!

vCash

Ok.

Message received.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Walker View Post
    Message received.
    I've not always agreed with what you've said or the way you've gone about things, but I think it's pretty awesome that we have a guy representing us in the national media. Keep up with the good work. I enjoy your podcast.