Page 99 of 136 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,980 of 2710

Thread: 2021 MSU Football Recruiting Discussion Thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    Guys it doesn't matter if he's a 3 star or a 4 star. He's a 6'3 corner who can play. That's all that matters
    I bet he ends up playing WR for Ole Miss.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Irondawg View Post
    MJ is a lot like Jarrion Jones was. Talented but probably 75% chance he doesn?t maximize it unless he has instant success.

Ranking the losses as far as impact it?s probably Strong, MJ, Nabers.

Strong was basically a lock to start at mlb unless he wasn?t as advertised. MJ was our only real HS corner commit. Nabers has good upside at WR but it?s an easier place to find a similar developmental talent.
    Agree, Strong was the biggest disappointment for me. We lost a starter in the middle of our defense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    I bet he ends up playing WR for Ole Miss.
    Maybe. I think he's an NFL Corner though

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    Maybe. I think he's an NFL Corner though
    If he's going to Ole Miss it's for the offense, wasted talent.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgman15 View Post
    Never called him a thug or POS, he?s a snake who deceives. Feel free to @ me next time
    Ok a snake..... or any other word you choose. The praise to ridicule routine is what we are referring to. Unless it's the other way around of course.

Continue playing naive though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    I'm pretty sure MJ was a long time plant, he did commit ot TSUN first. And it was MJ that turned Pounders and Burkhalter in to Leach to get their offers jerked, so he could have flipmas all to himself.
    I hope you forgot the sarcasterisks here. There is no way MJ turned Pounders and Buckhaulter in just so he could "steal the spotlight" when he flipped.

vCash
    Daniels said in an interview that he didn’t make his final decision until 15 minutes before he signed. Not sure if he is being honest, but that is interesting to say the least.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZedFedder View Post
    Daniels said in an interview that he didn’t make his final decision until 15 minutes before he signed. Not sure if he is being honest, but that is interesting to say the least.
    Not exactly a good process or intelligence there. I expect he'll wash up like the rest of the ones that do this
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Yeah - his family was wearing bear gear and the bears released his commitment video within minutes of him signing. They already had his paperwork, the same way we had Simmons' paperwork hours before his announcement.

vCash
    He can’t even be honest after the fact. Might end up a great player but that’s a red flag. Maybe he ended up at the right school

vCash
    My final say on today's action is this. It really does stink to lose Strong and Nabers. Really good players I think. With Daniels, there is no way around that he is a very big loss. You can try to make it sound better but you cant. In the same breath, though, I really do have doubts about his future just because of how he handled all this. Even a guy like Chris Jones, who was a great player, didn't really realize his full potential at State. Look at other guys in the past who have done similar things: Kailo Moore, Nick Brassell, Armani Linton... I can't think of one that really panned out well. Time will tell.

vCash
    Deonte Anderson is in the boat. Won't be announced till Jan 2nd, but he signed. There's a 4 star DE for you

vCash
    Daniels said in an interview that he didn?t make his final decision until 15 minutes before he signed. Not sure if he is being honest, but that is interesting to say the least.
    he's trying to be amicable - It's my belief he knew exactly where he was going and bought into the flipmas thing for spite
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Deonte Anderson is in the boat. Won't be announced till Jan 2nd, but he signed. There's a 4 star DE for you
    that's like a good dose of fine whiskey at the end of a long tough day ... thanks for the good news
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    How do you know?

vCash
    Big get and exactly what we need!

vCash
    Forgive me if already posted.

Will Rodarius Thomas sign today?

vCash
    How do you know?
    Hadad just said it on the radio & it's spread

was living way out West, but now back in the blessed state of Mississippi
    vCash
    That guy is blazing!!! Plays in a similar defense (30 front)
    Here's his HUDL link on his Twitter profile. He's "announcing" on 1/2/21 at an All American game. This is a kid that is very very good.

https://twitter.com/h2athletes/statu...898216449?s=21

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post
    We flipped a kid from Rutgers and Va Tech in the last few weeks. Are those guys bad kids?

We flipped Page from Texas Tech.

Look - this is big boy recruiting, we have won battles like this - Chris Jones, Simmons, Kobe Jones, Willie Gay, and so many others. You take the talent. The rest is just bullsh!t.
    None of those guys were committed to another school when they signed with us. Big difference.