Page 98 of 136 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,960 of 2710

Thread: 2021 MSU Football Recruiting Discussion Thread

vCash
    Only person happy today would probably be Bracky Brett. Sounds like we definitely stayed compliant.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgman15 View Post
    We don?t want a snake like this in our class anyways. Not sure how these kids are so okay with being dishonest for the spot light

Sounds about right. Keep playing nice and acting above these coveted players after they've been swayed.

They are world-beaters when they are "committed". But then they become snakes all of a sudden when they dump us because the other guys worked harder. Whatever that form of work comes in is irrelevant.

vCash
    We don?t want a snake like this in our class anyways. Not sure how these kids are so okay with being dishonest for the spot light
    stop saying dumb stuff. yes we do want MJ in this class

vCash
    I absolutely want MJ Daniels in our class. I'd rather win with douchebags than lose with nice guys.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PendingTransaction View Post
    Can we hold off A&M ???
    On who?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DEDawg View Post
    stop saying dumb stuff. yes we do want MJ in this class
    We?ve literally had to rid the team of players like this so no I do not want him on our team.

vCash
    I have never referred to any player as a world beater but thanks for putting words in my mouth

vCash
    So you would be fine with accepting pounders back yeah I?m sure

vCash
    We?ve literally had to rid the team of players like this so no I do not want him on our team.
    We flipped a kid from Rutgers and Va Tech in the last few weeks. Are those guys bad kids?

We flipped Page from Texas Tech.

Look - this is big boy recruiting, we have won battles like this - Chris Jones, Simmons, Kobe Jones, Willie Gay, and so many others. You take the talent. The rest is just bullsh!t.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post
    We flipped a kid from Rutgers and Va Tech in the last few weeks. Are those guys bad kids?

Look - this is big boy recruiting, we have won battles like this - Chris Jones, Simmons, Kobe Jones, Willie Gay, and so many others. You take the talent. The rest is just bullsh!t.
    You know the only flips that aren't POS thugs are the ones that flip to us

vCash
    Never called him a thug or POS, he?s a snake who deceives. Feel free to @ me next time

vCash
    MJ is a lot like Jarrion Jones was. Talented but probably 75% chance he doesn?t maximize it unless he has instant success.

Ranking the losses as far as impact it?s probably Strong, MJ, Nabers.

Strong was basically a lock to start at mlb unless he wasn?t as advertised. MJ was our only real HS corner commit. Nabers has good upside at WR but it?s an easier place to find a similar developmental talent.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Irondawg View Post
    MJ is a lot like Jarrion Jones was. Talented but probably 75% chance he doesn?t maximize it unless he has instant success.

Ranking the losses as far as impact it?s probably Strong, MJ, Nabers.

Strong was basically a lock to start at mlb unless he wasn?t as advertised. MJ was our only real HS corner commit. Nabers has good upside at WR but it?s an easier place to find a similar developmental talent.
    i actually would have them ranked the opposite: Nabers, MJ, Strong. Leach has shown he can't do shit against SEC defenses and everyone who comes to bat from him says he needs his players. Arnett has shown he can hang with the big boys with significantly less talent, and think a 4 star CB who will be here 5 years is more important than a MLB who will be here 2

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post

I think the difference is some people have stated that certain guys were/are purposely planted as "commits" only to "flip" on signing day to provide a momentum boost and sway for other recruits.

vCash
    i actually would have them ranked the opposite: Nabers, MJ, Strong. Leach has shown he can't do shit against SEC defenses and everyone who comes to bat from him says he needs his players. Arnett has shown he can hang with the big boys with significantly less talent, and think a 4 star CB who will be here 5 years is more important than a MLB who will be here 2
    MJ is a 3 star.
    Praise The Lord and Go Dawgs!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt3467 View Post
    I think the difference is some people have stated that certain guys were/are purposely planted as "commits" only to "flip" on signing day to provide a momentum boost and sway for other recruits.
    I'm pretty sure MJ was a long time plant, he did commit ot TSUN first. And it was MJ that turned Pounders and Burkhalter in to Leach to get their offers jerked, so he could have flipmas all to himself.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    MJ is a 3 star.
    nope 92 4 star

vCash
    Guys it doesn't matter if he's a 3 star or a 4 star. He's a 6'3 corner who can play. That's all that matters

vCash
    nope 92 4 star
    In 247 only composite 247SPORTS COMPOSITE?
    0.8872 3 star
    NATL. 388
    History
    ATH
    MS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    In 247 only composite 247SPORTS COMPOSITE?
    0.8872 3 star
    NATL. 388
    History
    ATH
    MS
    composite is trash come on man