Page 97 of 136 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 2710

Thread: 2021 MSU Football Recruiting Discussion Thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZedFedder View Post
    Nabers is gone. A rash of LSU predictions, including from Paul Jones.
    dont talk about it, everyone will call you a doomsdayer. this happens every.single.year. We lose high profile, heavy hitters on signing day. death&taxes

vCash
    To be fair to Steve regarding my above comment, he was on the radio and said his LSU contacts were telling him this morning nabers was sticking with state. Just wanted to clarify

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Westdawg View Post
    Well, Daniels, Nabers, and Deion Smith have not signed yet...at least not publicly. Let's see what happens.
    Deion Smith? Are we really in the game there? I was told that was like LSU 99% the bears .9% and us .1%.

Not sure if official on Nabers - but the Rivals LSU people are announcing he flipped.

vCash
    Nabers is officially gone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Every school deals with the same thing. It's not just us. That's completely false. We're winning head to head with LSU on one guy and our in-state rival on the other. We've lost one kid this cycle that matters. That's damn solid!
    wrong
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Well we picked up Price. And I would guess with Nabors gone that we'll push for Kanarius Johnson today.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Every school deals with the same thing. It's not just us. That's completely false. We're winning head to head with LSU on one guy and our in-state rival on the other. We've lost one kid this cycle that matters. That's damn solid!
    What!? Lmao. This athletic program is a dumpster fire right now. Haha.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post
    Deion Smith? Are we really in the game there? I was told that was like LSU 99% the bears .9% and us .1%.

Not sure if official on Nabers - but the Rivals LSU people are announcing he flipped.
    Just as LSU will probably be facing sanctions and bowl forfeiture in the near future ... I don't think these kids do much research sometimes
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    I hate following recruiting. But yet I just cant stop doing this to myself

vCash
    Can we hold off A&M ???

vCash
    there goes MJ, flipped back to ole miss. but remember cooterpoot said every school deals with this and were fine

vCash
    Kiffin owns Leach at this moment.

vCash
    Yeah we got absolutely worked by people who are willing to do what it takes. Nothing else you can say to spin it.

Class isn't bad but it's not the class we had yesterday at this time. Pathetic but after this season not sure what we have to sell besides "Imagine this in a year or two..."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vv83 View Post
    dont talk about it, everyone will call you a doomsdayer. this happens every.single.year. We lose high profile, heavy hitters on signing day. death&taxes
    In the old taking candy from a baby adage it seems we are the baby and our top committed recruits are the candy. Like I said, I don't even enjoy signing day any more. And I figured it would be rough this year because it normally is when we have a HC not prepared for how things go with SEC recruiting. Kiffin at TN and Bama with now the OM Network behind him knows way more about the game in the SEC than Leach does.

vCash
    Y'all enjoy Christmas - I'm taking a break.

Losing our best WR commit to LSU, our best Juco player to LSU, one of our best high school commits to the ****ing bears is a bit much.

This is as bad a signing day I can remember.

vCash
    It’ has been a lack luster season and we just capped it off with a lack luster recruiting class....same ole MSU

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    Kiffin owns Leach at this moment.
    We don?t want a snake like this in our class anyways. Not sure how these kids are so okay with being dishonest for the spot light

vCash
    So we lose Nabors and Buckhalter. Only retain Knox from our 3 original four star WRs. Not the way to improve that position quickly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post
    Y'all enjoy Christmas - I'm taking a break.

Losing our best WR commit to LSU, our best Juco player to LSU, one of our best high school commits to the ****ing bears is a bit much.

This is as bad a signing day I can remember.
    And that's saying something because most of them are pretty rough. Leach and staff definitely got worked on this one though. Should have skipped out on the Auburn game and focused on recruiting like the bears did.

vCash
    Even JSU gets in on the flips. Said they flipped the #1 juco recruit from the GA bulldogs. A corner to boot. Wow. Man we need some DBs and JSU can pull one from the other dawgs.