Page 87 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,740 of 2710

Thread: 2021 MSU Football Recruiting Discussion Thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BankerDog View Post
    Daniels still decommitting? Haha some of you guys just need to shut up.
    https://twitter.com/mjdaniels11/stat...411697666?s=21
    Praise The Lord and Go Dawgs!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZedFedder View Post
    Justin Walley just posted that his recruitment is 100% closed and he will sign with Minnesota.
    Oh well. Get Perkins and Johnson II and we'll be fine. Alexander from KSU is also still an option

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    Yep. I think Spivey playing well recently has shown the staff that they can utilize players like Harmon. With him being an hour down the road, it just makes sense. And there's a myth out there that Antonio is slow. He's not slow. He's just not shifty. With good coaching, I think he'll be a beast
    Is he Osirus Mitchell shifty? Good grief I cringe every time I see Mitchell trying to shake someone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt3467 View Post
    Is he Osirus Mitchell shifty? Good grief I cringe every time I see Mitchell trying to shake someone.
    Haha yet we keep throwing screens to him like he's Tyreek Hill

vCash
    nm

was living way out West, but now back in the blessed state of Mississippi
    vCash
    We'll only have room for one out of Harmon and Price if we keep who we've got. And it's likely going to be Harmon. I owe whoever said that we were still on him an apology. He was right, and I couldn't be happier because Antonio is a good kid and I think will prove some people wrong.
    I am surprised we are still actually on him and he's considering us. I do know a few things about his sr year:
    - he's got a huge chip on his shoulder because he feels he was looked over.
    - his attitude changed a LOT from his junior year to his senior season. Part due to wanting to be better, but I think Casey Orr and staff really pushed him and there was accountability in the program again. Man, what could have been if he'd had two years with Casey. Harmon really took to discipline and coaching.
    - he's covered up with Ole Miss ppl in Kosy. It's always been that way. Every recruit that was possibly good enough always gets covered up by OM "friends".
    - The local "recruiting service guy" .....man, and can't wait to hear the full story on this one.
    - a lot of schools cooled on him because he didn't "improve" on film, but he has D1 talent. He didn't have D1 mindset and work ethic and maturity. I think he showed HUGE maturity this season and he really turned it on in those three areas. I've watched him the past couple seasons, and it's night and day From junior to senior year. That speaks volumes to me as a coach.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    No. We need to close with Price and Harmon on the WR front. And hold on to everyone else. USCe new staff is trying to get back in the game with Thomas.
    We aren't taking Price unless things fall apart. Or possibly at the end with best available and even then he's not a priority.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Westdawg View Post
    I am surprised we are still actually on him and he's considering us. I do know a few things about his sr year:
    - he's got a huge chip on his shoulder because he feels he was looked over.
    - his attitude changed a LOT from his junior year to his senior season. Part due to wanting to be better, but I think Casey Orr and staff really pushed him and there was accountability in the program again. Man, what could have been if he'd had two years with Casey. Harmon really took to discipline and coaching.
    - he's covered up with Ole Miss ppl in Kosy. It's always been that way. Every recruit that was possibly good enough always gets covered up by OM "friends".
    - The local "recruiting service guy" .....man, and can't wait to hear the full story on this one.
    - a lot of schools cooled on him because he didn't "improve" on film, but he has D1 talent. He didn't have D1 mindset and work ethic and maturity. I think he showed HUGE maturity this season and he really turned it on in those three areas. I've watched him the past couple seasons, and it's night and day From junior to senior year. That speaks volumes to me as a coach.
    He has good work ethic. He lays tile during the summers in Kosciusko. Tells me all I need to know. I'm pumped he's seemingly going to get this opportunity.

Senior Member messageboardsuperhero's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PCHSDawg View Post
    Just read a few posts above yours.
    I stand by what I posted. He is a good player and glad we are signing him. That said, 247 has him as the number two player in the state, but I would have him a little behind Calloway and Daniels. Definitely a top 10 player in MS and likely in the top 5.

And yes, I think Stewart in next years class will be every bit as good, and we are expected to sign him.

vCash
    Yep. I think Spivey playing well recently has shown the staff that they can utilize players like Harmon. With him being an hour down the road, it just makes sense. And there's a myth out there that Antonio is slow. He's not slow. He's just not shifty. With good coaching, I think he'll be a beast
    He's not slow. He's got a long stride that is very deceptively fast. He's taking one step to other players' 1 & 1/2 - two steps.
    In his film, I actually like him at safety better than WR. But that's not a knock on him as a WR.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
    Look for MJ Daniels to decommit in the next day or so as well
    Nice try bud
    "We will have no problem in handling Kentucky."-Turfdawg67. MSU suffered a 27-17 defeat in 2022 with 225 yards in total offense.

vCash

vCash
    MJ, Knox, and Nabers all re-affirm their commitments today.

I understand if that seems silly to some, but I think it's a great idea to create excitement and settle nerves one week out

vCash
    MJ, Knox, and Nabers all re-affirm their commitments today.

I understand if that seems silly to some, but I think it's a great idea to create excitement and settle nerves one week out
    Where did you see Nabers confirm?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    encouraging words from Boobie

Love that guy. Hard not to.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZedFedder View Post
    Where did you see Nabers confirm?
    Facebook. Believe his mom put it out. I don't think Malik has social media

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msu15 View Post
    Nice try bud
    No prob bud.

Was told he was going to. Glad I was wrong.

vCash
    Myzell Williams -

What's the story there? He was all Dawg, and then on the end of the month of Nov, he "de-committed". I guess I'm too lazy to look back on here lol