Page 77 of 136 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 2710

Thread: 2021 MSU Football Recruiting Discussion Thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    The rivalry takes over with the flipable guys.

I think the fear of losing Buck has way more to do with how it may effect MJ Daniels than it does with Buck.
    I’m not worried about Daniels... if he flips it would be to Texas AM no matter where Buck ends up

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    I’m not worried about Daniels... if he flips it would be to Texas AM no matter where Buck ends up
    Doesn't the odd of him not flipping to A&M go up if Buck sticks with MSU?

And BTW, A&M's recruiting ability at George County seems really awkward.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Yes.. Joe pulled the trigger on Howard way too early. Excellent move by CML and staff..
    even if Watkins or White aren?t signed , it can be used on someone who might be a contributor at another spot
    I agree. I do wish they had done this a month or so ago to give the kid more time to find another spot.

vCash
    Eatman's time is coming
    I don't think anyone considers Eatman a commit. I'm not sure why Genespage lists him as a commitment. They do that with a player every year.

We have 8 spots to fill. There's a good chance we lose either Buckhaulter or Nabers hopefully not both. So might have 9 spots to fill.

Targets appear to be: Alexander KSU transfer, Hunter, D. Smith, Barber, Cooper, Calvin Johnson, and 2 best available. Hopefully one of those 2 is a grad transfer DE-major need
    Last edited by HoopsDawg; 12-01-2020 at 11:40 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    I agree. I do wish they had done this a month or so ago to give the kid more time to find another spot.
    He will be fine.. has until Feb if he needs it
    His landing spots will be easy to find... will be shocked if it’s a P5 or even AAC

vCash
    Looks like we're on a UCF DE transfer. He just tweeted out #HailState. Randy Charlton, 3 star out of HS.

vCash
    Little FYI on Nabers.. he isnt going to Baton Rouge this weekend as of now.. that’s a very good sign..

vCash
    Little FYI on Nabers.. he isnt going to Baton Rouge this weekend as of now.. that’s a very good sign..
    Nice. The Rebs are pretty confident on Buckhalter so we need to hold onto Nabers for sure.

vCash
    Good. Hopefully LSU getting their shit pushed in this weekend will end any interest he has in them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    Nice. The Rebs are pretty confident on Buckhalter so we need to hold onto Nabers for sure.
    The Rebs are confident on at least one flip a year & they bat 50/50 on that.

As I've heard, Buck has some OM people near him & they are obviously the ones that are passing along that info, but it's tough to say if they're just hopefully biased or if there's really any smoke.

Our people seem pretty confident. Either way, as long as Buck doesn't effect Daniels, I'm good either way

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    Looks like we're on a UCF DE transfer. He just tweeted out #HailState. Randy Charlton, 3 star out of HS.
    Nice find. 6'3, 260. Had 18 tackles and 2 sacks in only 5 games this year before he entered the portal. He would have 2 years to play for us. Had an issue there, but doesn't appear too major. He's out of Miami.

vCash
    Either way, as long as Buck doesn't effect Daniels, I'm good either way
    This. We can replace Buck with Simeon Price and I won't lose sleep. The Rebs live for flipping recruits, but it's not a can't miss guy they'd be flipping. MJ Daniels is the main priority here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    As in players getting dropped? Marshall is the obvious choice there.

Fingers crossed for Demarcus Smith.
    I'm not sure we're going to cut him loose. Get the feeling he's going to stick, but we'll see. He's going to grow into an inside guy.

vCash
    What is everyone?s take on Hunter, I?ve heard different things.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post
    He's a better RB than Howard.

Give him a shot, and if it doesn't work out, he can move to safety. Win-win for everyone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post
    He's probably a take, but if we get Watkins, White, or Goodwin then he'll be moved to defense. I don't see the need for this to be a two RB class with Marks, Johnson, and Witherspoon all being Freshman again next year.

vCash
    He's probably a take, but if we get Watkins, White, or Goodwin then he'll be moved to defense. I don't see the need for this to be a two RB class with Marks, Johnson, and Witherspoon all being Freshman again next year.
    Witherspoon is a sophomore
    "We will have no problem in handling Kentucky."-Turfdawg67. MSU suffered a 27-17 defeat in 2022 with 225 yards in total offense.

vCash
    Ok - this is pretty much what I have heard. I wish we could find a few front seven guys as well.

vCash
    Who is Goodwin? First I’ve seen that name.
    #SwingUrSword #HailDamnState

vCash
    Goodwin isn't coming