Page 73 of 136 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 2710

Thread: 2021 MSU Football Recruiting Discussion Thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Every person should follow THEIR dream, Not the dream someone else feels is best for them. Chase dreams! That's what life is about, Not money or prestige.
    Great post!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    I think he plays at Ole Miss at 6'2" 225 pounds as a converted safety
    They’ll enjoy the “flipmas” crap and make it seem like Buck is a top 3-4 player in the state and make it a huge deal but tbh, I’d take Rodarius Thomas or even the Price kid that de-committed from USCe over Buck as a WR prospect. I may be off there but Thomas looks like a quicker, faster, and more fluid WR prospect which is what we need.
    #SwingUrSword #HailDamnState

vCash
    I think he plays at Ole Miss at 6'2" 225 pounds as a converted safety
    Why are people so certain he'll flip?

There is a rumor that he and Daniels have already signed their MSU financial aid papers.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HailStateSZN19 View Post
    They’ll enjoy the “flipmas” crap and make it seem like Buck is a top 3-4 player in the state and make it a huge deal but tbh, I’d take Rodarius Thomas or even the Price kid that de-committed from USCe over Buck as a WR prospect. I may be off there but Thomas looks like a quicker, faster, and more fluid WR prospect which is what we need.
    I don't think he's going to flip. I also don't get why people think he's "not as good" as other guys. He can play. Leach also isn't scared to move a kid to defense if he's not making a difference on offense. So, let the cards fall and let Leach sort it out.

vCash
    Y’all think we hang on to Nabers and Buck?

Also, my bad Shotgun. I didn’t read through your post and unfairly attacked your stance. That is on me.

was living way out West, but now back in the blessed state of Mississippi
    vCash
    Talking OL recruiting -
    Here is a link to the "Dave Campbell" Tweet his top TX OL FOR 2020 season. VR Eaton High School

This is a school we need to get involved in recruiting.
    Their RG is dang road grader !!
    We REALLY need to look at that LT - Hunter Erb. Kid is really really good. He is a 2022 prospect, but never too early.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZedFedder View Post

Also, my bad Shotgun. I didn’t read through your post and unfairly attacked your stance. That is on me.
    Right now it seems like we do. I'd guess finishing strong on offense wouldn't hurt.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HailStateSZN19 View Post
    I disagree. I watched Buck's highlights today & he's pretty good. Strong guy with some size & burst. I think we could replace him with 2 or 3 similar type players, but he's pretty good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Why are people so certain he'll flip?

There is a rumor that he and Daniels have already signed their MSU financial aid papers.
    Because he's been to every single Ole Miss home game. He's been to very few of our's. Location isn't an excuse because he's closer to us.

We may hold on to him, but when a kid committed to you is at another school more than they're at your's, then it usually doesn't bode well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZedFedder View Post

We seem to be weathering the storm with Nabors. Gotta keep fighting for him.

vCash
    Because he's been to every single Ole Miss home game. He's been to very few of our's. Location isn't an excuse because he's closer to us.

We may hold on to him, but when a kid committed to you is at another school more than they're at your's, then it usually doesn't bode well.
    I don't disagree, again, there's a rumor that he's already signed his financial papers with us.

You were speaking in absolutes, so I assumed you had actual info

vCash
    I don't disagree, again, there's a rumor that he's already signed his financial papers with us.

I said "I think he ends up at OM"

I'm not sure what "actual info" you want. I'm not an insider and have never claimed to be.

vCash
    Everyone knows the squirrelly nature of the situation. But Buck has been in Starkville some. His ride though.
    He's definitely the most likely candidate to jump ship. Of course, we've got some "adjustments" coming to our board too. It works both ways.

vCash

Signed financial papers doesn't mean anything. He could sign as many as he wants for schools.

vCash
    Alright, I've been digging for MS diamonds since the Calvin Johnson official offer went public. I don't know CJ personally, but I have some truly great close friends who have a son that is a senior teammate of his, and I've heard about the kid for a couple years. This is a high IQ, super great kid. And now that I've watched some HUDL, he's been consistently really good on field for a couple years. He's just a kid that has been overlooked until now. I really hope we land him.

Now, here's a couple others that are at least worth discussing.

Taj Colom
    https://twitter.com/tajcolomii/statu...363972608?s=21

Khi Holiday

https://twitter.com/kstoreywtva/stat...682442752?s=21

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Westdawg View Post
    Alright, I've been digging for MS diamonds since the Calvin Johnson official offer went public. I don't know CJ personally, but I have some truly great close friends who have a son that is a senior teammate of his, and I've heard about the kid for a couple years. This is a high IQ, super great kid. And now that I've watched some HUDL, he's been consistently really good on field for a couple years. He's just a kid that has been overlooked until now. I really hope we land him.

Now, here's a couple others that are at least worth discussing.

Taj Colom
    https://twitter.com/tajcolomii/statu...363972608?s=21

Khi Holiday

https://twitter.com/kstoreywtva/stat...682442752?s=21
    Colom looks like Brandon Holloway

vCash
    I watched Colom in person a few weeks back. Kid can play.

vCash
    Colom looks like Brandon Holloway
    In this offense, that's not a bad thing. I would have loved to see Brandon get some of those passes in the flat - dude could straight scoot!

vCash
    Colom isn't an SEC guy and is behind several RBs in MS.
    Holiday certainly isn't better than the two QBs in the MS//AL game. That's laughable.
    Last edited by Cooterpoot; 11-26-2020 at 11:36 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Westdawg View Post
    In this offense, that's not a bad thing. I would have loved to see Brandon get some of those passes in the flat - dude could straight scoot!
    Yes he could Damn Mullen used him wrong!
    Praise The Lord and Go Dawgs!!!