Page 81 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,620 of 2710

Thread: 2021 MSU Football Recruiting Discussion Thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Greek > Altmeyer
    Apparently Jack Kristofek > Altmyer too since we seem to be interested in him. Looks like we're not done looking for QBs after all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt3467 View Post
    Apparently Jack Kristofek > Altmyer too since we seem to be interested in him. Looks like we're not done looking for QBs after all.
    walk-on. not even a comparable situation.

vCash
    Greek > Altmeyer
    Greek has some legit mobility for a guy his size. I don't think he is better than Sawyer Robertson, but he definitely isn't a slouch for a number 2 QB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
    walk-on. not even a comparable situation.
    Hm didn't realize he would be a walk-on

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt3467 View Post
    Walk on but could be a huge recruit in the sense that, if he picks things up quickly, he could be the backup next year & allow us to RS Robertson.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Greek > Altmeyer
    I disagree. Greek has a better frame and size. But his stats aren't good. I think it's Sawyer, Luke, and then Greek. Hell I would've probably taken Ty Keyes over Greek.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    I disagree. Greek has a better frame and size. But his stats aren't good. I think it's Sawyer, Luke, and then Greek. Hell I would've probably taken Ty Keyes over Greek.
    We'll see. There's obviously something about Greek that we don't know

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    I mean I trust Leach and everything. And he's probably a smart kid since Duke has offered him. Like you said, we'll see

Senior Member Lumpy Chucklelips's Avatar
    vCash
    Here are a few things on Greek. First one is from Joel Coleman. A write up last summer after his commitment. I read this back then...says played for his dad and ran similar offense to Leach. Leach was also recruiting him at Wash. St. when he was there, so they have had a long relationship.

I think he's a heck of a pickup as a back up and hell, let him compete with Sawyer for the starting job along with Will....let the best man win. I'm all for having competition for the QB position and having transfers every year if it comes down to it. Means we have a legit QB starter and capable backup.

https://www.si.com/college/mississip...ng-update-6520

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospec...hool-interests

https://www.si.com/college/recruitin...hts-evaluation

vCash
    Jim Riley commits as a preferred walk-on. Good pick up in my opinion as a walk-on. He may be able to play center for us in five years.

Senior Member Lumpy Chucklelips's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Jim Riley commits as a preferred walk-on. Good pick up in my opinion as a walk-on. He may be able to play center for us in five years.
    If he can get it to the QB without having the QB practice catching ground balls, he may be able to start now. What'd we have, two against OM. Both on critical downs. We've got to get that corrected next spring.

vCash
    Man, this new coaching staff has our 247 guys looking bad. It's obvious they don't have the solid sources that they used to. I know recruiting is fluid, but they're missing bad lately.

vCash
    Man, this new coaching staff has our 247 guys looking bad. It's obvious they don't have the solid sources that they used to. I know recruiting is fluid, but they're missing bad lately.
    What's up. Do they just keep giving bad info?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    What's up. Do they just keep giving bad info?
    They've just been wrong a lot lately. Yancy and company at the Spirit seem to be better connected so far.

vCash
    They've just been wrong a lot lately. Yancy and company at the Spirit seem to be better connected so far.
    That's not good. I think it's important for the coaching staff and the recruiting guys to work together. Leach seems to hate the media, but it's an important relationship.

vCash
    That's not good. I think it's important for the coaching staff and the recruiting guys to work together. Leach seems to hate the media, but it's an important relationship.
    Agree. They are your allies

vCash
    Agree. They are your allies
    Yancy does anything and everything he can to help the Ole Miss staff. And in return they give him info. Matt Luke's staff didn't work with him as much as Freeze's staff did.

vCash
    Yancy does anything and everything he can to help the Ole Miss staff. And in return they give him info. Matt Luke's staff didn't work with him as much as Freeze's staff did.
    Nix is Yancy's source, nothing to do with Freeze or Luke's staff
    "We will have no problem in handling Kentucky."-Turfdawg67. MSU suffered a 27-17 defeat in 2022 with 225 yards in total offense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msu15 View Post
    Nix is Yancy's source, nothing to do with Freeze or Luke's staff
    Yeah, Yancy was crying through his keyboard when it looked like Nix wasn't being retained. Acted like a tit.