Page 68 of 136 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 2710

Thread: 2021 MSU Football Recruiting Discussion Thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    We don't need to be dropping Mississippi kids, if that's what happened, burned bridges.
    Wrong. Again, taking kids that we shouldn't have it why our roster has been a mess the last few years.
    "We will have no problem in handling Kentucky."-Turfdawg67. MSU suffered a 27-17 defeat in 2022 with 225 yards in total offense.

vCash
    Well the basic message now is that he was dropped in some way. History has been kind to us here as I don't remember really anybody we parted ways with ending up in sellers remorse.

I do hate it when it happens to these kids though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Based on the tweet I don't think that's the case because he said he discussed it with his family.
    I don't think we said "you're dropped" but we may have said " you probably won't play for 3 years"

Either way, my guess is that the staff is glad to have the scholarship back to use on a more immediate contributor.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    We don't need to be dropping Mississippi kids, if that's what happened, burned bridges.
    eh. You've got to make the right decision. We shouldn't offer an Mississippi kid until we're sure though

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msu15 View Post
    Wrong. Again, taking kids that we shouldn't have it why our roster has been a mess the last few years.
    If he wasn't good enough we shouldn't have taken his commitment.
    Praise The Lord and Go Dawgs!!!

vCash
    If he wasn't good enough we shouldn't have taken his commitment.
    Evaluation is really hard. Those that don't understand that sound ridiculous with these types of comments.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Irondawg View Post
    The rumor was early though that the staff really liked him and thought he was really underrated by the services. Maybe something changed, maybe it didn't. Almost nothing surprises me at this point.
    that was the narrative pushed by guys that charge a fee for info.

vCash
    Toles has pretty good stats and has speed. The fact that he was a 79 is ridiculous, but all the recruiting services have sold out now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    Toles has pretty good stats and has speed. The fact that he was a 79 is ridiculous, but all the recruiting services have sold out now.
    Who are his offers? Because that's a better way to understand the odds he pans out. Last check, we were it as far as P5 offers but I might have missed something.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Evaluation is really hard. Those that don't understand that sound ridiculous with these types of comments.
    I'm not going to respond to you Gun, because it would just initiate another argument with you that just goes on and on, It's this that makes it very hard to enjoy ED.
    Praise The Lord and Go Dawgs!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Who are his offers? Because that's a better way to understand the odds he pans out. Last check, we were it as far as P5 offers but I might have missed something.
    Well...let's see he's sub 4.5 kid that has multiple interceptions on the season playing 5a ball. I don’t know why he doesn't have more offers.

vCash
    I'm not going to respond to you Gun, because it would just initiate another argument with you that just goes on and on, It's this that makes it very hard to enjoy ED.
    Sorry to hurt your feelings. I just call it like is. Evaluation is hard.

vCash
    Well...let's see he's sub 4.5 kid that has multiple interceptions on the season playing 5a ball. I don’t know why he doesn't have more offers.
    I honestly don't get it either. I think he's a little stiff in the hips, but surprised he doesn't have more offers

vCash
    Great CBs are hard to find. Somebody would've found him by now. I've said from day one he was a G5 guy. No offers and a low ranking back that up.

vCash
    Great CBs are hard to find. Somebody would've found him by now. I've said from day one he was a G5 guy. No offers and a low ranking back that up.
    Must be something else.

vCash
    His options are Sunbelt, CUSA, and Memphis. No P5 offers. I don't see the argument that he's an SEC guy when that's all he's got. Certainly, kids like that can prove people wrong, but on the surface, he's not a P5 guy. I think we've got a couple more of those on our list too, that could get shown the door before signing day.

vCash
    His options are Sunbelt, CUSA, and Memphis. No P5 offers. I don't see the argument that he's an SEC guy when that's all he's got. Certainly, kids like that can prove people wrong, but on the surface, he's not a P5 guy. I think we've got a couple more of those on our list too, that could get shown the door before signing day.
    Hopefully they do get shown the door. With the transfer portal rules, you can't afford to take non SEC players when that scholly could be used for an immediate impact transfer

vCash
    Trevon Marshall and Amarion Howard

vCash
    We've recruited and signed worse talents in every class. Rating doesn't mean shit in his case. Watch the film

vCash
    We've recruited and signed worse talents in every class. Rating doesn't mean shit in his case. Watch the film
    I've told you my opinion already. I've seen it. I know I've seen a few better in the 21 class in MS. I know our other offers for CB are better this round. Now, we've still got to sign them, but I have no problem going another direction.