Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Costello in home visit

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    No, he's helping Napier's family unpack at their new house in Starkville.
    At Old Waverly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    No, he's helping Napier's family unpack at their new house in Starkville.
    Haha. No doubt.

vCash
    I need Bert to come in here and confirm Costello to Washington and then I’ll relax and feel a whole lot better lol.
    #SwingUrSword #HailDamnState

vCash
    Don't be surprised if that visit to Washington doesn't happen.... more to follow.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgfan77 View Post
    Don't be surprised if that visit to Washington doesn't happen.... more to follow.....
    He was reported to be there yesterday so please share.

vCash
    He took the visit and even picked up a crystal ball to UW. Please be sure to inform us of any new developments with your insider information.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HailStateSZN19 View Post
    I need Bert to come in here and confirm Costello to Washington and then I’ll relax and feel a whole lot better lol.
    Lol!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    He took the visit and even picked up a crystal ball to UW. Please be sure to inform us of any new developments with your insider information.
    DELETE
    Last edited by HailStateSZN19; 01-29-2020 at 09:28 AM.

vCash
    Well, Paul Jones is saying this morning that Costello OV'd UW yesterday and not sure if it continues today or not but he is or did OV them so.....

He doesn't sound as confident as he has been since Costello didn't commit and shut it down last weekend and now he's OV'ing UW which is much closer to home for him.

Need the Pirate to close it out tomorrow night.

vCash
    The CB worries me slightly but it still is a Notre Dame insider that CB'd him to UW. He might have some inside track on him but until our guys, along with the 247 National guy that has him CB'd to us still, CB's him to UW I'm going to remain confident. Heck who knows, maybe he changes his mind and wants to stay out on the West coast but I still think the Pirate prevails in the end and he's a Dawg. Just a hunch.
    Pretty sure anyone associated with Notre Dame is going to look down on Mississippi State too. Just saying it could be some bias based on old history that isn't relevant anymore.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Well, Paul Jones is saying this morning that Costello OV'd UW yesterday and not sure if it continues today or not but he is or did OV them so.....

He doesn't sound as confident as he has been since Costello didn't commit and shut it down last weekend and now he's OV'ing UW which is much closer to home for him.

Need the Pirate to close it out tomorrow night.
    You forgot the part about "seeing if those plans to meet with Leach hold up." It is possible that meeting won't happen.
    You got to think if it does happen our chances are really good. If he knew he wasn't picking MSU then surely he would let Leach know so he didn't have to fly out there for nothing.
    Last edited by Dawg-gone-dawgs; 01-29-2020 at 09:39 AM.
    No Signature

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    You forgot the part about "seeing if those plans to meet with Leach hold up." It is possible that meeting won't happen.
    Oh really?..... so we've gone from heavily leading to now him considering cancelling the plans for Leach to go see him?? I'm assuming he'd cancel the meeting only because he's decided against MSU and is staying out West?

vCash
    This is why I need to stop following recruiting. You end up going down rabbit holes that don't pan out.

vCash
    I don't have a great feeling about this now...... why does this feel like we're about to get ditched right when we thought we had him?

vCash
    Honestly, it would not surprise me if he visited and just did not like Starkville at all. He is an Orange County kid.

vCash
    I've come to the conclusion that the amount of people with "sources" fluctuates with the $1 per month Genespage subscription sales. Interesting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZedFedder View Post
    Honestly, it would not surprise me if he visited and just did not like Starkville at all. He is an Orange County kid.
    Possibly but usually grad transfers are significantly more mature than that. Especially Stanford grads.

Grad transfers usually take the option that gives them the best chance at the NFL.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    I don't have a great feeling about this now...... why does this feel like we're about to get ditched right when we thought we had him?
    Because that's typically what happens. Except it's usually someone like Auburn coming in with bags of cash and we just sit there and take the high road.

vCash
    Honestly, UW would be a better choice for him. Closer to home, same conference, better shot a national relevance (for 2020 season), and work in more NFL prototypical system.

Working under Leach would likely produce huge stats for next season, but the NFL scouts know not to put a huge amount of stock in the eye popping numbers.

I hope he comes here, but if he doesn't, I'm not going to hold it against him or pretend like it doesn't make sense. Leach will have a QB ready to go in August. I'm not worried about that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PMDawg View Post
    Honestly, UW would be a better choice for him. Closer to home, same conference, better shot a national relevance (for 2020 season), and work in more NFL prototypical system.

Working under Leach would likely produce huge stats for next season, but the NFL scouts know not to put a huge amount of stock in the eye popping numbers.

I hope he comes here, but if he doesn't, I'm not going to hold it against him or pretend like it doesn't make sense. Leach will have a QB ready to go in August. I'm not worried about that.
    Hail State!**