Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A-GAIN.... Things are Heading in the Right Direction

vCash
    These videos tell me a lot of folks were right about the previous S&C program.

vCash
    While trying to slow the growth of my own wool, I don't see a single thing from what I've learned about Leach's track record that causes me any concern. So I'm just trusting the guy myself. He knows what he's looking for, he knows what he's seen work, and I think he's hungry to be successful in the SEC and he'll work hard to make it happen IMO.

My thoughts are we got someone with the mindset of an up and comer like Napier maybe, but with a very large range of experience, national exposure/reputation, and national contacts.

And if something ain't working I think he'll adapt and work to fix it.

There just ain't a whole lot more you can ask for in a Head Football Coach at MSU IMO.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    While trying to slow the growth of my own wool, I don't see a single thing from what I've learned about Leach's track record that causes me any concern. So I'm just trusting the guy myself. He knows what he's looking for, he knows what he's seen work, and I think he's hungry to be successful in the SEC and he'll work hard to make it happen IMO.

My thoughts are we got someone with the mindset of an up and comer like Napier maybe, but with a very large range of experience, national exposure/reputation, and national contacts.

And if something ain't working I think he'll adapt and work to fix it.

There just ain't a whole lot more you can ask for in a Head Football Coach at MSU IMO.
    Yeah. I agree.

It's early but I'm not seeing any concerns yet.

To add: Rosebowl said on the BY today that word inside the walls from the retained recruiting guys is that they believe the new staff will recruit really well because they are relentless and unwaveringly believe in what they're selling.

Basically there is a sense of confidence that these guys really know what they're doing.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Yeah. I agree.

It's early but I'm not seeing any concerns yet.

To add: Rosebowl said on the BY today that word inside the walls from the retained recruiting guys is that they believe the new staff will recruit really well because they are relentless and unwaveringly believe in what they're selling.

Basically there is a sense of confidence that these guys really know what they're doing.
    Maybe the air raid will crash and burn in the SEC against elite Ds and we're fixiing to find out. But I don't think Leach will sit on his hands like Joe did and make excuses either. At least I don't think he will

After watching a ton of interviews and whatnot on Leach ... I just never get the feeling he pisses down anybody's back while telling them it's raining ****

vCash
    [QUOTE=dawgday166;1226266]Maybe the air raid will crash and burn in the SEC against elite Ds and we're fixiing to find out. But I don't think Leach will sit on his hands like Joe did and make excuses either. At least I don't think he will

Before this is all over I think we'll all realize what a number Moorhead did on us.

vCash
    [QUOTEBefore this is all over I think we'll all realize what a number Moorhead did on us.[/QUOTE]

I think we are already seeing that; the late move to finally move on from Joe may have saved our program. Cohen surely learned his lesson on that hire. That is what you get when you are learning AD on the fly.

I have no concerns now about being out of shape or not being a tough football team, Bulldog football is about to have a resurgence.

vCash
    Thank you for this......GRRRRRRRR ....WOOF!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shrimp View Post
    Coach didn?t take his shirt off. We?re screwed***
    Are you referencing the Sharks from up north and their latest video? I still don't see how that was supposed to inspire their guys. But whatever they want to do...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pennywise View Post
    Are you referencing the Sharks from up north and their latest video? I still don't see how that was supposed to inspire their guys. But whatever they want to do...
    What are you talking about? Is there visual evidence of this?

vCash
    What are you talking about? Is there visual evidence of this?
    I find it pretty embarrassing.

https://twitter.com/OleMissFB/status...01572266422272

Last edited by Pennywise; 01-27-2020 at 09:06 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pennywise View Post
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="und" dir="ltr">‼️��<br><br> <a href="https://t.co/vEMmyZBTr8">pic.twitter.com/vEMmyZBTr8</a></p>— Ole Miss Football (@OleMissFB) <a href="https://twitter.com/OleMissFB/status/1221201572266422272?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 25, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    Uhhh. try again

vCash
    Uhhh. try again
    See above. (edited)

vCash
    We have upgraded S&C. Big step in the right direction
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Man I'm amped after watching that! I'm laying in bed but wanna go out and slam some weights now!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    We have upgraded S&C. Big step in the right direction
    Direct from a player who just finished his eligibility, in 2 years under Moorhead, they never ran the stadium. Did every year under Mullen, and now under Leach. Running the Stadium is not the end all be all, but that is very telling
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    I just tackled my wife

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    Direct from a player who just finished his eligibility, in 2 years under Moorhead, they never ran the stadium. Did every year under Mullen, and now under Leach. Running the Stadium is not the end all be all, but that is very telling
    Moorhead simply didn't get it. I don't see how any football coach in today's game in their right mind wouldn't stress S&C.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Moorhead simply didn't get it. I don't see how any football coach in today's game in their right mind wouldn't stress S&C.
    And then told us the players were in the best shape of their lives going into the season. That game in the dome when we all saw that we were out of shape - I will never forget that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    And then told us the players were in the best shape of their lives going into the season. That game in the dome when we all saw that we were out of shape - I will never forget that.
    If I recall correctly, he also told us preseason 2018 that the offense had been picked up by this team faster than any team he'd been a part of. Joe may actually be a nice guy as Rosie & PJ on 247 say, but he was as full of shit as a Christmas turkey while at MSU.