Thread: OT: Divorce Lawyer

vCash

OT: Divorce Lawyer

Hey guys. If anyone has experience with a divorce lawyer in the Jackson area. Any info would be great.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fader2103 View Post
    Hey guys. If anyone has experience with a divorce lawyer in the Jackson area. Any info would be great.
    I don't, but oh shit. Sorry, friend
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Fellow Bulldog Dorsey Carson is someone to contact. If he wont handle it- he can give you some good choices.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Sorry to hear this. Been there done that.

vCash
    I use the Law Firm of Dewey, Cheatum and Howe.

Seriously there is a divorce lawyer who regularly advertises on 105.9.

Jake Whimberly can also probably give you a recommendation, I think he went through one a couple of years ago.

Banned
    vCash
    Might wanna check out Nafoom if you are offering free MSU cheese for referral fees.

vCash
    John Reeves..
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

vCash
    I don't have a lawyer recommendation but my advice on how to pick a lawyer.... if you even need one...... assuming ID divorce....

you need to decided what YOU want Out of the divorce and find a lawyer that Will help you achieve those goals. Shop around.

For instance, some lawyers will tell you someone has to pay child support regardless of custody. I know people who have divorced, 50/50 Custody and don't pay child support. Every situation is different and no divorces are the same. So a good lawyer for one guy may not be good for the next. So much depends on type of divorce and how contentious.

vCash
    L. C. James

vCash
    Are you wanting out or is she wanting out. The one wanting out the most has more to lose.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Are you wanting out or is she wanting out. The one wanting out the most has more to lose.
    Yep. ... assuming a no fault irreconcilable difference divorce. MS divorce law gives the defendant an upper hand in ID divorce. But once again.... the lawyers dislike the law and most will encourage you to move on with your life. Which is true, but don't give up your position.