Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: DeRunnya Wilson

vCash
    Could have played in the NFL, regardless of his combine. He was physical and could get the ball. This is awful news.

vCash
    Terrible news. That TD against Auburn in 14 is one of my all time favorite sports moments.

vCash
    I'm so sick of the ******* thugs and their resort to gun violence, but I guess it's part of America, and will be increasingly interwoven into our fabric for all future generations.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Just spent the last hour watching his games. Dang.
    Downvotes_Hype

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    I know we all refer to him as Bear the football player. I never had the opportunity to know him as a person, but we are both Bulldogs.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Too bad about Bear. He did some great things for us at MSU.

vCash
    RIP. Very sorry for his family. I loved watching him play ball at State.

vCash
    Wow...terrible

vCash
    One of the most approachable players we had in the Mullen era. Never saw him turn down an autograph or picture request and he always had a smile on his face. Prayers up for his family.

vCash
    Awful. So sad. RIP Bear

Banned
    vCash
    God Bless Him and His Family. I don't see how mom's and dad's deal with something like this. I personally don't know what I'd do if I lost my 15 yr old son.

vCash
    Funny how life turns out. Wish he?d stayed one more year and was sitting in his mansion tonight. I?ll never forget that AU game in 2014 when he caught that quick slant from Dak, ran over 1-2 DBs and scored. I stared at the tv thinking ?who is this team?? Man, so tragic!

ETA... sorry about the question marks. My iPhone bricked on me the other day so my settings are all screwed up now.
    Last edited by Turfdawg67; 01-21-2020 at 09:41 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    God Bless Him and His Family. I don't see how mom's and dad's deal with something like this. I personally don't know what I'd do if I lost my 15 yr old son.
    A parent should never have to bury a child. Just so so sad!

vCash
    I just think if he would have stayed his senior season, got one more year of development, and got his degree. Things probably would have been soooo different for him. So many time these guys get led astray by people that want to use them for a payday. I wish there was some rule that could be put in place to avoid that type of situation but at the end of the day we are all responsible for our decisions. I hate it for his family.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    I just think if he would have stayed his senior season, got one more year of development, and got his degree. Things probably would have been soooo different for him. So many time these guys get led astray by people that want to use them for a payday. I wish there was some rule that could be put in place to avoid that type of situation but at the end of the day we are all responsible for our decisions. I hate it for his family.
    He got his degree at state...... and sometimes, you don't have a decision and you have to try.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by defiantdog View Post
    He got his degree at state...... and sometimes, you don't have a decision and you have to try.
    Really? Did he come back?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    Really? Did he come back?
    I remember hearing something about him coming back to get his degree a few years ago. I could have misheard but I think it was around 2016 or so.

vCash
    I don't know his family situation but apparently he had a child. Anybody know if they are ok financially to do a funeral? Could we do a go fund me to at least cover that cost?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    I don't know his family situation but apparently he had a child. Anybody know if they are ok financially to do a funeral? Could we do a go fund me to at least cover that cost?
    Outstanding idea!

Banned
    vCash
    State needs to reach out and find about the family.